Chapter 13

Next day morning mythili slowly got from her bed and stood up on her legs checking whether she is okay to walk.

There is no pain, she was happy and also she can attend the college because she knows her friends will not allow her they treat her as if she got in an accident and injured severely.

I know they care about me, still those are monkeys are monkeys only,haha

She got ready for the college and thought to make breakfast, as she know about her kumbhakarani's .

She went towards the dining area, and shocked to see her friends there.

What they are doing here this early? mythili thought and went towards them.

"Wah!, Is it raining outside,sowmi. But I thought still there is a time for monsoon to arrive." asked mythili shockingly.

"ha-ha, very funny mythu papa (baby), come and have breakfast." said sowmya.

"Seriously, you woke up early?" asked Mythili.

"yup" answered sowmi.

"I would have made na breakfast." said mythili.

"we thought not to strain you as your elbow was injured." said Sandhya.

"aww so chweet(sweet) of you." said Mythili over sweetly.

"Well, Ms Reddy Papa, we need to rush, so have your breakfast." said sowmya.

^^^^^

They reached the college and when they are moving inside the campus. Someone called Mythili.

"Mythili.."

Three called turned to look at the person who called mythu. Seeing the guy both sowmya and Sandhya shared the knowing look.

"yes?" mythili replied questioningly as she don't know him.

"Hii, am Rahul from Chem Dept." Rahul introduced himself.

"Oh, hi." said Mythili awkwardly as she was little introvert. She don't know what to talk.

"I heard you are best student in your dept." said Rahul.

Mythili smiled a little, and answered "may be".

"Yaa, I just thought to make friends with you, if you don't mind. No bad intentions." said Rahul.

"Oh," said Mythili looked at her friends, don't know what to say. Then her friends jumped into conversation to help her.

"Yaa, Yaa, you can, why not." said sowmya.

Three went from there, precisely they ran from there.

"Hey, stupid Sowmi, Why did you accepted his friendship.?" asked Sandhya.

" she asked for help, I did. what do you want to me say then. Hey we don't want to do your friendship, so get lost. Should I say that." said Sowmi.

"Exactly.." said Sandhya.

"Then why didn't you say that.?" asked sowmya.

"You didn't gave me chance to talk" said sandhya accusingly.

"me?" said sowmya pointing to herself.

"Yes. you....

They started their fighting.

"Stop it raa, let it go, he just asked to be his friends na, leave it." said mythili.

^^^^^^^

"How is the investigation going on." Ram asked his team.

"We are searching sir." Answered his team.

"Okay, well make it fast." said Ram. They discussed some matters and dismissed the meeting.

^^^^

After the college hours are over, three of them are leaving.

"Mythili.."

She turned back.

"Bye, see you tomorrow"

"Oh, Bye Rahul.

They went to their home.

***********

I know it's boring, i think? But what to do.

Ignore if there are any mistakes.

plz <VOTE> and <COMMENT>

Keep loving the book.

FOLLOW ME

yours

writer RB.