Chapter 48

I know you guys are eagerly waiting for the update....Sry for keep waiting you guys.

so here we gooooo...........long chappy*wink*

******

Ram was sitting in his swing chair thinking about mythili. Tomorrow is her engagement as per sowmi's plan.

Is she really going to get engaged? Did she really agreed with her father?

What sowmya said to him is true? Or she was playing prank with me? 

What should i do now? How can i know whether Mythili was getting engaged or not?

Should i go there? 

Then what about her father? How will he react if he see me? After the hospital episode with her father..........if he see me there, how he gonna react?

Flashback:________

After Mythili and Ram admitted in the hospital. Sravan reached the hospital hastily. He enquired about them.

He went to the emergency ward, where both of them are admitted. Doctors were inside doing first-aid treatment.

The doctor who is treating the ram came outside first. Sravan went near him.

"Doctor? Am Sravan, Policeofficer. How is DCP RamaChandra?How is the situation? Is he Okay?" asked Sravan anxiously.

"His right leg got injured ,he put so much of pressure on his leg, 2 bullets in his body and blood loss. I can handle the situat........."  before the doctor could complete the sentence, another doctor came from other room, but he was looking very serious.

That doctor came towards Sravan and asked " Who were guardians of that female patient?"

"Sir, am her brother. How is she? Is she okay?" asked sravan.

"Oh, Her condition is critical, I mean she had a heavy blood loss. She had a head injury, i think she got hit her head with something hard, her left hand had a big cut, got fractured, I think she was in shock, her heartbeat is dropping." said the doctor.

Sravan's heart dropped in his stomach. He had this fear from the beginning, when officers informed about their condition and how they found them.. He was highly sure that Ram can survive through this after listening them. He was highly trained officer. He faced much more than this. But Mythili, she is very delicate.

"Doctor....Please do anything but save her. Plz..." said Sravan pleading the doctor. Sravan knows if anything happens to mythili, Ram can forgive himself, he will be lost.

"Okay We try our level best, as it was a murder case, please complete the formalities. We will start the operation." said the doctor.

"Okay."

Both doctors left from there.

Sravan sat on the chair, holding his head. He took his phone and informed Ram's parents. already it was morning so no problem. And he also dialled to mythili's friends and asked them to inform her parents.

Ram's parents arrived to hospital. His mother was crying badly listening to their children conditions, her husband was consoling her. 

Sandhya and Sowmya also rushed to hospital. Sowmi was crying very badly, sandhya was controlling herself n consoling her friend. They were shocked when they listened the news.

The doctor who was treating Ram came outside and said "He was out of danger. We will shift him to another ICU downstairs. But he is still unconscious."

All were relieved for Ram but still they don't know about mythili.