chapter 11

Hey guys.....

Very sorry for the late update.

Long chapter ahead ,compensation for being late.Enjoy dear's.

********

Mythili was sincerely trying to concentrate on her assignment, fighting with books to gather information about her topic.

But she failing it miserably because her mind is not here.

She is thinking about morning incident. Where she thought that she hallucinated DCP sir.

Why am i am thinking about him?

Why he is appearing everywhere I go?( but it is reverse I think)

Do I like him?

But falling for someone is not in my agenda? Am failing in it miserably.

What should I do know. Do I need to go with the flow?

But..

Stop thinking about him Mythili. You are wasting your time. For the 1st time am losing my focus.

Mythili shook her head and tried to complete her work.

At last she completed her half-half her assignment. She looked at the watch it shows 7:30 PM ,it's already very late.

She collected her books and packed her bag and ready to go. As it's already very late so no one is there in college, Only security guards are present.

She made her way to parking lot and took her scooty and started towards her home. On way she saw an ice-cream parlour and thought to have some ice cream.

As it was late summers and soon monsoon will start. Why not to have ice-cream she thought. She went there.

She ordered her favourite Butterscotch ice-cream and sat there relishing it taste and chills.

She thought to take ice-cream to her friends and bought for them. She took the packet went near her scooty and suddenly someone dashed into her making the packet fall on the ground and the sudden push is so harsh that made her scooty and her fall hardly on the ground on opposite sides.

Oh god. Mythili thought and looked at the person who dashed into her.

"Hey mister, can't you see?" Mythili shouted at him.

But he didn't listened to her shouting's, simply he is running like he was being chased by someone.

Mythili shouting some profanities under her breath she stood up from the ground her elbow got some scratches and was bleeding.

Stupid, idiot, don't he have eyes, Mythili was scolding him.

She got up and dusted her dress and she saw her ice-cream pack is spoiled as that moron stomped on it while running. Her saw her scooty and went there and she tried to start her bike it is troubling. She tried many times but no use it was not starting.

She signed and dragged her bike to some corner and parked it. And started walking slowly as her feet also got some injuries.

Though it takes 30mins to go her home on bike, but if we use public transport it takes more than an hour to go her home through this Hyderabad traffic.

She signed and waking slowing to the nearest metro.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Chandu, what should be the next step?" asked Sravan.