Chapter 40

Mythili reached to her home crying, sniffing while all the way. Her friends silently followed her without saying anything.

They were guilty and feeling sad as it was their idea to surprise DCP sir, in return Mythili got hurt.

Without talking to her friends mythili went to her room. She shut the door hardly. Both her friends flinched and looked each other faces.

"I think she was hurt very badly." said Sandhya.

"That DCP sir .....he was bad. He always gets angry and shout on our mithu." said Sowmya angrily. It's not just first time that he was angry on her. I hate it when someone hurt mithu. I'll not leave him.

"assalu em anukuntunnaru DCP sir thanagurinchi, pedha goppa officer ani tekku kavacchu. Eppudu padthe appudu Mythu meedha arusthadu. I'll not tolerate this." said Sowmya.

(What he is thinking of himself? That he is a mahaan or he is thinking himself like he was big proud officer? Always shouting on our mythu. I'll tolerate this.)

Sandhya looked at sowmya and said "Ha..what u said right baby but pedha officer ani tekku ente already he was a big officer. Stupid."  said sarcastically.

(Ha..what you said is right baby, but you forget one thing that He is really a big proud officer himself, he was not acting like a proud one. Got it stupid.)

"Edo okati le." said sowmya sitting on the sofa. Sandhya sat beside her. (yaa..blah blah..leave it.)

"Should we go inside the room, we need to see her." said sowmya standing from her seat. But Sandhya held her hand, pulled her back.

"Ahhh.What sandy." said Sowmya looking at sandhya.

"Leave her alone for sometime. She needs to coupe up herself. She needs time to think about the things that happening between them. Give her sometime. Everything will be alright." said sandhya assuring her.

"Okay" said sowmya. "Come let's prepare dinner."

*****

Inside the room Mythili laid on her stomach on the bed. She stopped crying sometime ago. She was sniffing lightly. Thinking about the happenings.

She was deeply hurt, when Ram said her leave from there.

Why he gets angry always? I know he had anger issues. But... his anger was the most i fear from him.

I can happily embrace his anger also if it comes as a package along with DCP sir.

Why he always scolds me? mythili pouted thinking about him. Even if he raises his voice slightly, In fact even his fierce eye contact, sent shivers down my spine. Chaa........perks/Incentives that we get when we love a policeman. Mine was with all extra additional features.

Everything i experience with DCP sir is 100 times stronger than normal people will experience from their loved ones i think.

His love, His passion, his care.........now his anger. How will i manage him.

But now am very upset with him, infact am angry. How dare he shouted at me, i shrugged it off many times a side thinking about it was his nature.

But now I can't, If I keep going on forgiving him everytime he scolds me or take his anger on me. It will affect our relationship in long run. He need to know that he can't shout on her everytime.

Am decided i'll not talk to him, not until he make it up for US. Mythili decided firmly.

Will she able to stand by her words or as usually she melts for him. Let's see.