Chapter 16

"Mythili...." Ram shouted her name, when she lost her consciousness.

Ram was terrified looking at her state. All the bad thoughts are roaming in his head. For the first time his hands are shaking to hold her unconscious body.

"Mythili.."

"Mythili..get up, open your eyes, look at me raa." said Ram patting her cheeks waking her up.

"Mythili...aiee." but there is no response for her.

"Sravan..Sravan. Where are you? Bring my car man." Ram shouted

Sravan who heard ram's screams came near him and looked at him holding a girl's body.

"Chandu? What happened? Who is she?" asked Sravan.

"I tell you later bring my car, quickly, we have take her to the hospital." said Ram.

"Okay" Sravan left to bring his car.

Car was stopped near them, Ram held Mythili in bridal style lifting her up and carried her to the car and both sat on the back side.

Ram held Mythili close to his heart, as he was assuring himself that she is fine.

Sravan was driving the car and observing Ram time to time from the front mirror. He never witnessed this kind of emotions which are clearly depicting on his face.

It's a mixture of Fear, care and LOVE, towards the small girl who was in his giant arms protecting her like shield. That small, little girl managed to bring his emotions on his face.

Quickly, they reached the nearby hospital. Ram carried her into the hospital and called the doctor.

"Doctor, look at her plz." said Ram.

Mythili was admitted there, they are treating her. Ram and Sravan are waiting outside the room.

Sravan was observing Ram's tensed face but didn't said anything to him. He came to know that she is the same girl once ram treated on the road.

After sometime Dr came outside and called them.

"Is she okay? What happened to her?" Ram knows what must happened to her by looking at her state, but he still asked the doctor for confirmation.

"She was molested. Thank god they didn't do anything further. But her body has lots of scratches, her forehead got injured. Those bastards bite her hardly on her neck side, it was wounded." said the Doctor.

Ram closed his eyes controlling his anger by fisting his wrist, veins on his hands and neck are protruding out, and his blood was burning like a lava, if he find those bastards na then the volcano definitely gets erupted on them.

"She was frightened and terrified by the incident that's why she lost her consciousness, we treated and gave her sedatives she will wake up tomorrow morning. So let her take rest." said the doctor and went from there.

Ram nodded his head, controlling his anger.

"Sravan, I want those bastards in the police station by tomorrow morning. And ha inform her friends first and ask them come here asap." Ram ordered in his cold tone. Sravan nodded his head and went from there.

He stood there sometime, raking his fingers in his hairs, controlling himself.

He went inside the room and saw her lying on the bed with IV on her hand. He sat on the bed near to her. Her face which always glows was now pale.

He slowly caressed her forehead wound, and he kissed her forehead near the wound so delicately, so lovingly. Feeling her presence inside his heart.

 Feeling her presence inside his heart