Chapter 10

Next morning Mythili got ready for the college. She had a best sleep at night thinking about Ram and his smiling face.

Is she liking him?

She came out of the room to make breakfast for them, her friends are sleeping like zombies

She went to the kitchen, thinking what to make for the breakfast. She opened the containers for the ingredients to need for making breakfast. She thought to make a heavy breakfast and settled to make puri with potato curry and tea for herself.

In the meantime her friends came to dining hall to have breakfast.

"Oh, no puri...I'll definitely will sleep in the class , today we have Raghav sir class, he'll definitely throws me out of the class". said sowmya whining.

Both Sandhya and Mythili started giggling.

Sowmya glared both of them and sat on the chair serving herself puri. Soon mythili and Sandhya also joined her.

^^^^^

Making her assumption true, Raghav sir really threw sowmya out of his class because she is sleeping. She outside sulking face, cursing professor in her mind and planned to stay outside till their lunch break. She went to their spot.

In the lunch break, both mythili and Sandhya ordered their food in the canteen and went to their usual spot, and seeing sowmya with still sulking face, they can't stop their laughing.

"You, idiots both of you stop laughing at me, Chi, na paruvu poyindhi class lo (chi, my respect is gone in front of whole class)." said sowmya scolding them.

Sandhya and Mythili kept finger on their lips acting as if they are stopping the laugh.

"Chaa, What will Rakesh think about me?" said sowmya.

"That you are a lazy fellow, who sleeps in the class". Sandhya and mythili said at the same time singing it like a song.

"Youu...." sowmya was saying something but interrupted by Sandhya.

"Hey, wait who is Rakesh?" asked Sandhya.

"Ha..Who is he sowmya?" Mythili also asked her.

"Hihi..He is a new guy in other department, he is so handsome, I don't know much about him, but I have seen him twice or thrice. He saw me when professor thrown me out of the class." said sowmya.

"What if he sees you, he don't know you, right then why are you sulking." asked Sandhya.

"Picchi, I thought to ask him out to be my friend and later you know may be dating, you we don't have any guy friends nor boyfriend, life is so boring yaar." said sowmya.

"My first impression got mixed in Godavari river" said sowmya dramatically.

"yeah,yeah, like he dates a person like you." said Sandhya sarcastically.

"What do you mean like me, am very beautiful girl any one wants." said sowmya praising herself.

"Yeah, not to mention, crazy, Lazy, dramatic and importantly a mental fellow" said Sandhya.

"You only mental...". They started their bickering. Mythili sat there silently looking at their silly bickering.

Meanwhile Mythili's phone started ringing, she left from there away from those two monkey who are still bickering. She lifted her call. It's from her parents.

She talked with them for some time.

When she is coming back to them, She suddenly saw Ram going towards the administrative block.

She turned back to confirm whether she is hallucinating him or really he is present here. But to her bad no one is there. She shrugged her shoulders thinking that she hallucinating him.

What happened to you mythili, definitely you have gone mad, now you started seeing him everywhere. Why would he come here, in college?.Mythili thought herself and went from there.

Her friends are sat their silently glaring each other, shaking her head she sat there.

"Stop glaring at each other, have the lunch fast we have lab at noon." said Mythili. They both obeyed her.

^^^^^^^

After the lab they came out of the class, walking in corridor.

"I have work in the library you guys go home, I have to complete the assignment." said mythili.

"Yeah, complete the assignment and give to me. I'll copy it . said sowmya.

"no, do your research stupid our topics are different, idiot." scolded mythili.

"Achha, I didn't knew it, as I did not pay much attention on it." said sowmya.

"Yeah, that is why I called you mental" said Sandhya.

"You, stop calling me that, just I thought everyone as same topic." said sowmya defending herself.

"Then, what you're thinking without listening to sir, about Rakesh ?" said sowmya.

They again started their fight.

"You, both monkeys chup, go home I'll come afterwards. Okay". said mythili.

They both nodded and went to their respective destinations.

******

Thank you guys.

Ignore if there are any mistakes.

I think our hero and heroine are gonna meet again in nxt update.

Plz <VOTE> and <COMMENT>

START FOLLOWING ME.

Yours,

writer RB.