Chapter 42

Hii..,

How was your DASARA festival guys? Did you all enjoyed?

***********

Next Morning... Ram stirred in sleep due to the slight movements near his chest. He woke up and looked down, the sight made his morning so pleasant. There, his little mythili was snuggling into his chest like cute puppy, as she wants to go deeper into his broad chest seeking his warmth, her one arm is around his waist, her legs are caged between his. They facing each other. Ram's one hand is under her head and another inside her Kurthi.

He is smiling and admiring her, how she is basking for his warmth, cocooning into him, he bent down a little and kissed her forehead. He was drawing circles with his thumb on her waist, feeling her soft skin, loving her with his eyes.

Mythili frowned in sleep, slightly feeling feather like touches on her waist, erupting small tingling sensations over there.

"Umm..." mythili whined and irritatingly opened her eyes, came face to face with his bare chest, she blinked her eyes twice and looked upwards, there Ram was looking at her smiling.

'.abba em unnadra babu'...........thought mythili. ('haaye..what a sight!!!!')

Ram pecked her nose, mythili came out of her 'RAM's' admiring session and cutely glared at him.

Ram raised his eyebrows 'asking What?' still caressing her waist softly.

"Where is your Hand?" asked mythili glaring at him for disturbing her sleep.

"Why? Don't you know, Where my hand was?" saying this ram squeezed her waist.

Mythili gasped.Looking at him with wide eyes. "You just disturbed my sleep and top of that you are questioning me in reverse." said mythili accusing him, taking his hand out from her kurthi. She turned and lied straightly on her back.

"So...?" said Ram again keeping his hand inside her kurthi this time he placed his palm on her waist(stomach), his palm almost covered her waist and  started caressing there.

Mythili kept her hand on his above her kurthi, trying to stop him. "Don't" she whispered, trying hard not to show his touch is affecting her . But her heaving chest is enough for him to know how his small touch is affecting her badly.

"Please..." she whispered. He was roaming his palm freely on her waist like sometimes up and down, sometimes back and forth, making her hard to breath. Sometimes making different designs god knows what are those.

He slightly hovered her leaning towards her, he placed his forehead on her's. Mythili closed her eyes, feeling him close to her.

Ram slowly dragged his forefinger a little down, circling around her navel. Mythili squeezed her stomach back in sensations, breathing hardly. She held his hand tightly.  

"Kallu theruvu." (open your eyes) said Ram. She closed her tightly nodding her head 'no'. 

"Itu chudu maa..hmm." he said in his husky voice. She slowly opened her eyes. As soon as looked at him, he dipped his finger inside her navel. (Look at me.)

"Ahhh....." she moaned arched her back, closing her eyes. He started playing with her navel. Mythili was unable to cope up with his ministrations started moaning.

"Plz......" she was breathing heavily.

"Plz..what maa?"

"plz..DCP sir...ummm..stop." said mythili hardly breathing. Seeing her red face ram stopped his ministrations and pinched beside her navel.

She hissed looking at him, her red face, parted lips, her chest was heaving against his chest touching in sideways, her sprawled hair on his pillow. Looking at her state, something or say someone twirled inside his pants. He groaned into her neck pecking there.