Chapter 4

We went to college on our lovely babies i.e our scooties.I have one for myself and both sowmya and sandhya shares the other one.

Today is the first day so not many classes are started.Only the introductions of the semester is done.We three usually shares the same bench.At lunch break we went to our usual spot where we have our lunch.It's a peaceful place in the campus.Our college is a Greenfield campus mostly surrounded my huge trees.Mainly no one will come to this side of campus.So it became our hanging spot.We usually have our lunch here,though we have gigantic library in the campus we opt this place for our peaceful studies.

We seated their and sowmya was talking something about a professor,blah blah... suddenly,

"Mythili your birthday is day after tomorrow right." asked sowmya enthusiastically.

"Avnu (yes) somwi" i said.

"Then let's celebrate the day .We'll go to restaurant for lunch and then there is newly opened mall we'll go there and then a movie night". said sandhya, already started planning for the day with so much excitement as it was her birthday. These fellows are too much.I love them.My cutie pie's.

"Yes, we'll do that all but not on my birthday day babies". i said bursting their imaginary bubbles.

"What?" "Why"? both screamed simultaneously. I closed my both ears with hands at their loud screaming.

"Yeah, 1st it's college working day so need to go college and we can't enjoy whole day as per the plan". i said.

"But we can bunk the college naa mythu, why are you spoiling the plan rey, plz plz mythu don't spoil naa.." sowmya started whining.

"No, on that day they are planning to make batches for the labs and some training program.We must and should attend it, so we can't spend whole day outside." i elaborated them.

"So What say know? no enjoyment." said sandhya.

"No we'll enjoy but on weekend,okay naa." i said.

"Okay mythili......" they said singing my name.Stupids.

^^^^^^

Today is the D day. Yaa my birthday.My both crazy monkeys wished me at 12'o clock ,i cut the cake which was baked by sandhya.She is amazing at baking.

Every bday i had habit of going to temple.So i woke up early and taken a shower wore a new dress.

So i woke up early and taken a shower wore a new dress

I waited for my nanna's call.

"Hello nanna".

"Hello thalli, Happiest Bday maa, may god bless you". nanna wished me.

"thank you nanna. Where is amma?"

"Here talk to her, Happy bday chinnari." amma wished ma.I said thank you to amma.

"Are you going to temple mythili ?" asked my amma.

"Yes amma, 1st temple and then to college." i answered her.I spoke to them for sometime.

I write a note to my monkey friends saying that am going to temple and i'll come directly to the college, and to have breakfast.Not to wait for me.

I started to temple.

*******

Our protagonists are going to meet in next chapter. so hang on......

So How is the update?

Is it boring?

Ignore if there any mistakes.

Plz <vote> and <comment>

Thank you..,