Chapter 43

On with a new Chapter....I hope you guys will enjoy.

*****

On Saturday...It was Ram's Bday today. It was the day when he told to take her dinner.

On a cold whether winter's morning, almost the ending of winters. Ram was sleeping on his bed peacefully, without any worries. He was completely worn out in these two days finishing the final paperwork of Janardhan's Case.

Downstairs his amma did pooja for his well being, house was filled with fragrance of Dhup sticks and she was preparing his favorite breakfast. His Father was reading newspaper, he was completely recovered from his injuries.

"Good morning Nanna.." Roshini greeted her father still yawing...sat beside him leaning on his shoulders. She is still sleepy.

"Good morning thalli. Why did you woke if were sleepy beta." asked her father keeping the newspaper on the table patting his daughter's head.

(Good morning, maa..)

Radhika(ram and roshini's mom) who was coming out from the kitchen after preparing the breakfast, listened her husband's words.

"Ah...ilaane gaarabam cheyyandhi. Podunne levaali ani cheppalsindhi poyi meere danni inka padukommani cheptara. Meere danni sagam chedagothunnarandi. Arey..lechi ammaki help cheyyamani cheppochu kada." said Radhika more like complaining.

[Ahh...you are spoiling her. You have to say that beta 'you have get up early in the morning' but no..you telling her to sleep more. Literally, you are spoiling her. Arey... you can also tell her to help me in doing chores na. But no.....uff]

"Niku kullamma, naaku baaga nidra paduthundhi ani..." said Roshini showing her tongue.

[ you are jealous of my sleep, maa haha]

"Radhika...Don't scold her." said Krishna side hugging his daughter. Roshini was smiling showing her teeth to her amma. "Look at your Son, today is his bday, he didn't even woke up till now, go and wake him up. Stop taunting my daughter early in the morning."

"Unlike your Daughter, My son was working hard day and night. Yesterday also he came very late. So let him sleep." said Radhika supporting his son.

"Ahh.....look nanna[dad] ....Partiality, how she is supporting annaya(brother)." said Roshini narrowing her eyes looking at her mom.

"No one is here, who will get feared by your look." said Radhika raising her eyebrows.

"Raadhikaaaaaaa...." said Krishna.

"Ok,ok.. i'll go and wake up Chandu." said Radhika standing up.

"Ammaa.......amma, aagu... aagu." shouted Roshini stopping her mom.

[Mom....mom, wait wait...]

"What maa?"

"Don't wake up annaya[brother], I have a surprise for him." said Roshini jumping on her place excitingly.

Krishna and Radhika was smiling looking at her 'Childish ways'....'maa inti mahalaxmi' thought Radhika looking at her happy face. [ghar ki laxmi he humari/ godess laxmi she is]

"What surprise, Roshini?" asked his Dad looking at her excitement.

*Ding Dong...ding Dong.................[calling bell]

"Yayy....Surprise is here...." shouting roshini dashed to open the door.

She opened the door...there stood Mythili little nervously smiling looking at her.

"Waahhh......vadina[SIL], you are looking like an angel." said Roshini in awe keeping her palms on her both cheeks.

Mythili was wearing a Saree which was gifted by Ram, it was pure white on white saree.