Chapter 26

Hiii guys..

Sorry for keep waiting you guys.

******

Mythili was getting ready in her room. She was going to her home for Dasara holidays. After completion of mid terms and back to back assignments she was free now.

trng..trng.... her phone was ringing. She looked at the caller ID, seeing the name on the screen smile graced on her lips. She took the call.

" hello..DCP sir"

"Are you ready?" his voice sounded stern. She pouted listening his voice.

"Yes..." she mumbled.

"Come down, am waiting at parking place." Ram said.

"You can come up na have some coffee or tea, why waiting up there?" mythili said slowly.

"Mythili.." Ram took her name, making her lips zipped. She thinned her lips listening her name.

"Okay, I'll be there in 5." said mythili. She cut the call.

Mythili signed and sat on the bed. She knows why he was being grumpy with her. It's not a rocket science not to understand. Grumpy man. She thought and twisted her lips.

"Mythili.. what are you doing girl, you are taking so much time to get ready. I have seen DCP sir's car entering our complex." shouted sowmya from the living room.

Only mythili was going to her hometown prior to her friends. Two days earlier than actual holidays. Her friends are staying back as their reservations got delayed.

"Coming Sowmi, don't shout. I know that Sir is here, he called me just now." Mythili replied from her room.

Mythili stood in front of mirror touching up last minute and took her luggage came outside her room.

Sowmya and Sandhya hugged her saying bye to her.

"Well, call us after reaching home, mythu." said Sandhya.

"Okay, now bye he was waiting." said mythili hurriedly and came out. She can't afford to make him more angry on her for being late.

****

She out of the lift. She saw Ram was waiting for her near the lift wall.

"DCP sir.." Mythili called him.

" Mythili called him

Ram looked at her. He was mesmerised seeing his innocent Bangaram. Simple Red dress brightened her beauty to ten folds. He was seeing her after a week. They meet only once on day of her last exam though talked on the phones. He was not happy that she was going to her hometown this early.

Mythili cleared her throat breaking his thoughts.

Ram looked at her she was blushing. Why not he was staring at her since 5 minutes. Ram without batting an other eye he silently took her luggage and started going towards his car.