Chapter 19

Hii guys..

***

It's been 5 days since the incident. Mythili was okay, she is being in her usual self. Why not when she is following her DCP Sir's words. His words are working on her like a booster dose. ha-ha

Her two monkeys are teasing her to no end. In every situation, in every conversation they taking his name teasing her leaving her in blushing mess. Sandhya even shared sowmi's conversation with Ram. Mythili literally laughed imagining her comic face. Which lightened the atmosphere from gloomy to cheerful.

Her wounds are still recovering, marks are slowly fading away. In this five days her friends took good care of her.

When she is alone her thoughts always filled with Ram. She is worshipping him in her heart. She always had this urge to talk with him, but to her bad luck she didn't had his number.

She was planning to go to college from tomorrow. Thought enough of resting.

^^^^

Ram was thinking about Mythili since the time he dropped her in their home. Reminising their lovely moments. He badly wants to talk to her and meet her, to ask her if she was okay or not, but he was restraining himself very badly.

Ram was in his office working or more like thinking about her. His thoughts are disturbed by his ringtone. It was his mom.

"Hello, amma."

"Hello Chandu, how are you beta." asked his mom.

"Am fine maa. How are you? How is dad?"

"Am good kanna, nanna is also doing good. Are you coming to home today?" asked his mom, with so much hope in her voice.

Ram was thinking whether to go home or not. Lastly he decided.

"I'll come maa, but I'll be late. So don't wait for me. Okay na."

"Okay kanna, bye." answered his mom very cheerfully, he know his mom was very happy. He knows she was missing him, it's been a week time he never visited him.

Ram was trying to concentrate on his work. But there was again an interruption, some was knocking the door. He signed in frustration, he palmed his face, raking his fingers to his hair.

"Come in."

"Hey Chandu." said Sravan. Ram didn't replied to him.

"Emaindhi raa, face ala pettaav" (What happened? Why this poker face?) asked Sravan. Ram nodded his head as nothing much.

"Chandu, can I ask you something?" Sravan asked seriously. This questioned picked up ram's attention because Sravan will not take his permission to ask him anything, he simply asks directly.

Ram looked at Chandu raised his one eyebrow asking him "What?"

"That girl, Mythili, You like her right?". asked Sravan doubtedly whether he answers his question or not.

"What do you think?" ram shot another question instead of answering.

"You never paid attention to any girl till now. You were never expressible when you are with us, but you are with her.

You never feared about anything till now, even when criminals threatened with your life or your parents life. But I saw a entirely different person on that night. You held her in your arms as she was some precious thing.

You never this aggressive with any criminals, but that morning you beat shit out of them. You know they required minimum 2 months bed rest to recover from injuries.