Chapter 22

Next day morning, it was a beautiful and cheerful morning for Mythili. She got ready for the college. Smile was never leaving her lips.

She came to the kitchen and starting preparing the breakfast. She made many varieties. Idly, vada, dosa with tomato , groundnut and coconut chutney and yummy yummy sambhar.

In no time she prepared all of them. Taking them to the their dining table. Her friends came there and looked at the table which was filled with dishes.

 Her friends came there and looked at the table which was filled with dishes

"Whoa..whoa..What is this breakfast feast Mythu?" asked Sowmya.

Without asking anything Sandhya was very excitingly sat on the table and starting serving herself vada as it was her favourite breakfast.

"Umm...super Mythu. It's very tasty yaar." said Sandhya relishing her breakfast.

Mythili smiled at Sandhya and looked at sowmya and said

"Just like that. Am in good mood today, so thought why not prepare our favourites. So have it now." answered mythili.

Both took their seats and having breakfast. Suddenly sowmya asked,

" Why your mood is bright today. Don't say that Ram Bavagaaru came into your dreams and kissed you." said sowmya teasingly wriggling her eyebrows.

Mythili turned into red apple and said "Shut up, another than teasing me don't you have any work."

"What Mythili, you don't know this simple thing. First and primary most work of any friend is to tease her friend to death. In fact it's their birth right." said sowmya.

"ha-ha.." said mythili sarcastically." Have the breakfast quickly without talking."

After having their breakfast they went to their college

^^^^^

"How many days doctor? When he'll gain his consciousness. it's already been a week?" a person held the collar of the doctor and shouting on him.

That person's P.A stopping him and trying to release the doctor for his clutches.

"Plz Sir, we are doing our best. He got severe injuries. Bone cracks, and muscle damage, some of his bones got broken. He lost so much of his blood.

The person who bet him may be used his full force. I never saw these king of brutal injuries. That person must be in rage when he was beating the your son. And your son's friends are also in same condition." answered the doctor.

"I don't know what you will do, he must open his eyes. Understand?" that person shouted on the doctor.

"We will try. Though when he open his eyes, he needs a complete bed rest at least a 2 months. Plz cooperate with us sir." said doctor and went from there.

"Hey, you Did you got the details of that police dog?" that person asked his PA.

"ye..yes sir. I kept on your study office." replied his pa madhusudhan.