Chapter 36

***** Ignore if there are any mistakes plz *** (__/\__)

The drive to their home was extreme silent. Mythili sat on the passenger seat and her friends took the back seat.

Mythili was silently crying since then. Both of her friends tried to console her but failed to stop her.

Sravan was time to time glancing at her, driving towards their home.

" He loves you a lot." said Sravan breaking the silence in the car.

Mythili snapped her head towards him frowning her eyebrows. Her eyes became fluffy due to continuous crying. Her chubby cheeks turned into red.

" He LOVES you like you are his BREATH. He cares and adores you a lot. Though he never expresses it out."

Mythili smiled a little.

Sravan looked at her then at front and said " He was extremely under stress since the arrest of Janardhan. His dad's accident, now you're missing which took a toll inside him very badly that's why he lashed out."

Mythili frowned and asked "What happened to Uncle? Actually When did he came from benguluru?" said in her hoarse voice.

"Day before Yesterday, Uncle got into an accident, He immediately landed at night and stayed in hospital only, today only he went to his office, then he got your missing news from your friends." said Sravan.

Mythili looked at her friends and smiled a little looking at them with gratitude.

Again there was some silence.

Mythili time to wiping her tears silently.

Car stopped near the apartment gate. Both of her friends got down. But mythili was sitting there silently.

She looked Sravan who was looking at her waiting her to get down so that he can park the car.

"Annaya(brother) Take me to him." said mythili a single tear dropped from her left eye.

"Adhi......"

"Plz annaya...(plz brother)" pleaded mythili. Sravan signed and looked at her friends, asked them to go home. He said that after dropping her, he will come to their home.

Sandhya and Sowmya looked at Mythili, who was zoned out . Understanding her situation they nodded their heads and went from there.

He reversed the car.

*******

A person was calling continuously but none of them are lifting the calls his from other side.

He was pacing in his room, thinking about them. Are they succeeded in taking her.? Why they were not lifting his calls?

He was frustrated. His urge to hurt DCP was increasing like a blood thirsted person, who wants revenge.

Frustratingly, he threw his phone against the wall, breaking the phone into pieces.

He didn't know that her man always there for her in hard times. That he rescued her and saved from his evil plan.

*****

The car stopped near Ram's home. Mythili silently hoped down the car.

"Can you able to go or should I accompany you?" asked Sravan.

Mythili nodded her head NO and said " You go my friends they must be waiting for you, they might freighted about this."

Sravan nodded his head and went from there. Mythili made her way to his home.