Chapter 14

Hey guyss..

--------FOLLOW ME---------- If u love the story.

*****

Sunrays are peeking through the window, lighting the room with his warm rays. Our Ram is still sleeping on his stomach, his muscled bare back is showing off and the yellowish rays of sun are making his back more hot to look and shine.

 Our Ram is still sleeping on his stomach, his muscled bare back is showing off and the yellowish rays of sun are making his back more hot to look and shine

He slowly woke up and looked at the time it's 7:00 AM, for him it's very late, he went to his gym to continue his routine.

Downstairs, his amma is preparing the breakfast. She made the tea, went to give the tea for her husband.

"Evandi, Tea." She gave to her husband who is reading newspaper. He took the tea and sipping it. She sat near him.

"DCP Sir, vaccharu intiki."(DCP sir came to home ). said Radhika.

"When did he came?" asked Krishna.

"I don't know, maybe he came very late at night, I saw his car outside in the morning." said Radhika said feeling sad,

"Okay, don't keep that sad face early in the morning, I don't like it Radhika, I want my wife's cheerful face, that makes my day good at my office." said Krishna lovingly consoling Radhika. She smiled looking at him listening to his talks.

"Have you completed making the breakfast? Chandu will come downstairs anytime." said Krishna.

"Ha, Ha I know, if it's late he rushes out without having the breakfast, stupid fellow. He is totally came upon you." said Radhika.

"That's because he is my son, he loves his duty." said Krishna proudly smiling at looking at her.

"Oh, hello he is my son also, you have your daughter na keep her with you, that girl is a she devil." said Radhika shaking her head went towards kitchen to settle the dishes on the dining hall. Making Krishna laugh at her words to their daughter.

Meanwhile, ram came downstairs looking dashing in his outfit, made his way to dining hall, his father also joined him.

"Good morning nanna, Amma." Ram wished them. But he got only one reply.

"Good morning beta. How are you? how is the work?." asked Krishna.

Looking at his mom, who is serving them the breakfast, he replied to his dad.

"Fine dad, work is also good."

He asked his father what happened to his mom through his eye gestures, his dad shrugged his shoulders in return.

"Amma, what happened?" asked Ram to his mom.

"Nothing, why are you asking this ?" said Radhika. He understood his mom was upset.

He stood up and went to his mother's side, held her shoulders and side hugged her.

"Sorry amma, I was busy in the work. You know na. Don't be upset with me naa." said ram lovingly.

She smiled at him, "I know you are busy, what can I do, I can't stop amma's heart to worry about you, it's just you don't pick up the calls often and comes home only once or twice. " said caressing his cheek.

"Come have breakfast, I made your favourite masala dosa." said Radhika smiling making him sit on the chair.

Krishna smiled at their unsaid love, which his son rarely shows out.

Both father and son have their breakfast went to their respective workplaces.

^^^^^^^

She looking beautiful, it looks like all the happiness around the world is on her face, she always have this innocent, calm aura around her. Which make everyone to like her instantly.

Three girls went to the college, at the entrance they found that their newly made friend is waiting from them

"Hii, girls" Rahul said walking towards them.

They also greeted him back smilingly.

"You look beautiful Mythili". Rahul complimented ,smiling at her.

Mythili awkwardly smiled at him, keeping her little hair around her ear which are kissing her cheeks.

"Thanks" Mythili whispered.

"Don't we look good Sandhya?" asked sowmya loudly gaining attention of Rahul.

He stood their awkwardly and said, "You both are looking good too".

Both the girls nodded their heads and Sandhya said, "Thank you Mr. Rahul. If you plz excuse us we have a lecture to attend."

Rahul nodded his head said bye to him. They went to their respective classes.

Three girls sat in their places, waiting for professor.

"Why you said like that Sowmi, you made the situation awkward over there?" asked Mythili.

"Ahh, just for fun mythu, muah." said Sowmi. Both Sandhya and mythili shook their heads.

"I think he is good guy Sowmi." said mythili.

"Ha, niku evaraina manchiga matladithe chaalu, manchivallu ani fix avthav, ento emo nuvvu." said Sowmi beating her head lightly.

(you think everyone was good if they speak to you nicely. You are naa....cha)

Mythili just shrugged to her statement.

Soon professor came to the class, soon they engrossed in their class making the notes.

********

How is the chapter?

Ignore if there are any mistakes.

plz <VOTE> and <COMMENT>

yours

writer RB.