Chapter 15

Hey Guys,

FOLLOW ME...if you like the story.

*******

Days are passing but Mythili and Ram never crossed each other's path.

Though they both had this missing feeling for each other, they never met. Ram was extremely busy in his case. Because he didn't found any single clue regarding drugs case.

He was very frustrated that he unable to chase the case quickly.

Here, Mythili was busy in her studies, Rahul became one among them now, he didn't confessed his feelings to mythili, but became a nice friend to her. Sandhya and Sowmya also being good to him.

Three girls are having their lunch. Slowly, sowmya started conversation.

"Mythuuu..."

"Ayyo, don't drag my name sowmya papa, tell me what's the matter?" said mythili.

"What do you think about Rahul?" asked Sowmya. Both Sandhya and mythili looked at her, one was confused and other one knowing look on her face.

"Means?" asked Mythili confusingly.

"Means", ante(means), what is your opinion about him?" said sowmya asked eagerly looking at her.

"umm, Good guy". Mythili said shrugging her shoulders.

"Good? that's it?" asked sowmya. Sandhya sitting her listening their conversation. Actually Sandhya also had a eager to know about it so kept quite listening to them.

"Then, what should I say?" said Mythili frowning. While keeping the morsel inside the mouth chewing.

"Don't you see mythu?" asked sowmya

"What? say it clearly". Mythili asked annoyed because of non sense questions.

"We think that Rahul likes you" sowmya said.

"And why you think like that? Don't you know about me? I only think about him as a good friend that's it." said mythili leaning back on her chair.

"We don't know but the way he looks at you and his gestures speaking that he likes you so we thought just to ask you about him." said Sandhya now.

"plz don't talk about this again. He is nothing more than a friend." Mythili said ending the discussion.

What she will do if he confesses his feelings to her, he'll be broken. Both her friends thought about him and felt sorry for him.

Here, Mythili thinking about Ram, as she was missing him. She knows that her feelings for him are growing day by day. She don't know how to approach him, don't know what to do. But here her friends are asking about Rahul.

I admit, I didn't said to them about my growing feelings towards DCP sir. But, I'll tell them later.

Three girls are in there own thoughts.

"Hey, Guys". Rahul greeted them. Sometimes he also joins them for lunch. He took a seat beside Mythu.

"Hii" Three of them greeted him back with smile.

"So what's up with your serious faces, What are you girls discussing about". asked Rahul seeing them.

"Nothing, Rahul. How your classes went." asked Mythili.

"Nothing much same boring classes." said Rahul.

"Achha, Hey listen girls." said Rahul cheerfully grabbing their attention.

"What?" asked sowmya looking at him.

"This weekend is my Birthday." said Rahul

"Oh advance HBD, Rahul." Mythili wished him.