Chapter 2

Today is the day am going to Hyderabad.Am living in an apartment near to the college which takes a 30 min ride.I live with my childhood besties sowmya and sandhya.We are imseperable.We share our problems, our happiness,everything.Though am little introvert and shy types but we three are literally crazy.

"Chinnari..." i heard my amma calling me.

"Ha amma"

 {her outfit}

{her outfit}

"Did you packed everything you need to catch your train be fast thalli" amma said.

"Offo...amma don't worry okay everything is already done" i said.

"Come downstairs,Your nanna is waiting for you.."said amma

"Okay maa.."I came downstairs with my luggage.

"Nanna i'll go na why did you take leave from school it's not necessary na " i pouted.

"Thalli, you don't need to worry about school. You know na kanna if i drop you then only i'll be at peace.I luv you bangarthalli.I always worry about your saftey.So let me drop till the station.Okay naa." nanna said lovingly.

This why l love my nanna very much.He so protective of me as am only child for them.He always pampers me.He always saves me from my amma's scoldings.He loves me and amma to the core.That's why I always respect his wishes and his words.

"Ahh i love u Nanna.You are the best nanna in the world."i said hugging my nanna.

"Then,no one loves me here.I'll you to my amma's house" said my amma with fake anger.

Me and Nanna looked at amma for 3 secs and resumed hug without amma like we don't care."See no one there here for me" amma dramatically.

We both laughed at our amma's words dragged her into our hug.

"Luv u amma, luv to Mrs Vasu ". me and nanna said simultaneously.Amma shied with nanna's words.Aww cute couple.I bid bye to amma, me and namma went to railway station.Nanna kissed my forehead and said bye.

"I'll call u once i reach there nanna.Take care bye" i said and boarded my train.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Plz <vote> <comment>

Ignore the mistakes if any.

Thank you,,,