Chapter 17

In morning, Mythili slowly gained her consciousness, she opened her eyes a little, wetting her dried lips. She was not understanding that where she is. Everything was looking blurry to her eyes.

She started panicking, thinking that she was somewhere, thought that those bastards brought her here. Still she was living in those movements thinking that they were touching her.

She started shouting.

"Ahh, Leave me."

Ahh.....plz"

Hearing her shouting's Sowmya went near her.

"Mythu, see no one here raa, you are safe with me. Look at me babe, open your eyes." said sowmya hugging her friend to her heart, rubbing her back soothingly.

Mythili was still crying, closing her eyes tightly, thinking about those monsters.

"Mythu, look..Open your eyes. See it's me your Sowmi."

Sandhya was crying sitting beside her, looking her friend's state.

Feeling the warmth and soothing voice of her dramebaaz friend, she slowly opened her eyes coming out of her hug.

She looked at them for some time with teary eyes.

"Sowmi, Sandhya?" Mythili whispered their names, in her croaking voice.

"Ahhh..Sowmi.." Mythili wailed loudly calling her name suddenly, remembering the incident hud hugging her. Which startled both them.

Sowmya also hugged her tightly and in turn both of them are wrapped in sandy's arms, trio hugged each other. Three of them are crying afraid that what would have happened if she didn't tried hard to escape.

After some time Sandhya said " Stop crying both of you, Mythu stop naa, Sowmi plz you need to be strong for our Mythu, stop crying" said wiping their tears, as someone has to be strong among them so she took the responsibility.

"Mythu kanna, chudu itu (see here) " Sandhya said turning her face towards her.

"Don't be afraid raa, we here naa. No one will harm you. You are safe here." said Sandhya consoling and assuring Mythu.

Mythili nodded her head still hiccupping, as she have to strong for her friends looking of their pale and frightened faces.

"Sowmya made her drink some water, till then I'll go and call the doctor. Okay. Don't cry be her strength." said Sandhya.

Sowmya nodded her head wiping her tears and stood up to bring water and Sandhya went from there to bring the doctor.

Sowmya make mythu sit on the bed leaning against the bed rest with pillows on her back. She took the water and made mythu to drink the water slowly.

Mythili got relief as water passed through her throat, why not she was screaming and shouting yesterday and made her throat hoarse.

After having her water mythili signed and leaned backwards closing her eyes.

In the mean time doctor came to the room.

"How are you Miss Mythili?" asked the doctor.

"Body is aching and having pain on my neck, other than that am Fine doctor." replied Mythili.

"That's okay, I'll prescribe some medicines for pains, as per the neck the wounds are somewhat deep, am writing the ointment apply it frequently. All will be fine." Doctor said writing everything in the prescription.

"When can we go home Doctor." asked Sowmya.

"Oh, Yaa you can go to home as nothing is serious, I'll start the discharge process. You can go home by afternoon." replied doctor. Sowmya said okay.