Chapter 44

After composing herself Mythili was feeling very shy now, She was hiding her face in his naked chest.

"Bangaaram..."

"hmm....."

"Aren't we getting late now. "said Ram caressing her hairs. He don't want to tease her more

Mythili slowly came out of his arms ,looking down. She was not able to make eye contact with him.

He was looking at her lovingly "Sit here. I'll go and take bath. Don't go downstairs now, we will both go together. And yaa meanwhile can you take out my outfit for the day. will you?"

Mythili nodded her head. Ram pecked her forehead and went inside the bathroom. She inside his closet and looked around and selected the perfect outfit for the day. She came outside and kept the dress on the bed. She silently sat on the couch waiting for him.

Ram came outside with towel wrapped around his waist, Water dripping from his hair trailing down on his muscles. He was looking like a morning meal. Mythili gulped looking at him. She was feeling hot remembering previous moments.

How his veiny hands held her waist, How he squeeze........chi chi mythu stop thinking dirty. She was looking at her lap, playing with her fingers trying to control her thoughts.

Ram smiled looking at her nervous posture. He looked towards bed. She selected nice white kurtha matching with her outfit. He went inside his closet and got ready.

 He went inside his closet and got ready

He came outside. He was looking like a model. He came near mythili, she looking at him or like staring at him with open mouth since he came outside from closet.

He bent down and closed her mouth with his forefinger. Mythili immediately stood up and composed herself. Gluping looking down.

"Am i looking thaaat handsome, little bird." said ram smirking at her.

Mythili nodded her head 'yes'..then 'no'......Oh god. Ram chuckled patting her head.

"Shall we go now. We are getting late." said mythili still looking down.

"Just like this...did see yourself in the mirror." asked ram folding his hands. Now, mythili looked at him frowning. Ram gesture towards his dressing mirror. She went there and looked at herself.

Her hair was little bit disheveled, her saree slightly misplaced with little bit wrinkles, her lips are swollen, her lipstick was smudged totally..........Oh god.

Mythili face palmed 'stupid mythu,' she looked at Ram through the mirror who was already looking at her. He came towards and stood behind her looking into her eyes. His eyes trailed her body from top to bottom. He leaned towards her, nuzzled in her hairs smelling the fragrance.

"a true beauty...mine to savour, mine to worship." he whispered. Mythili shivered clutching her saree tightly closing her eyes.

"Go...before i do something more than this." said ram pinching her bare waist. Mythili rushed inside washroom.