Chapter 28

Mythili was presently in the train travelling back to Hyderabad. She was very excited to come back to Hyderabad. Not that she wasn't enjoyed her holidays but she was missing Ram.

She leaned on the window seat, the air passing through the window playing with her tendrils cutely, a small smile adoring her lips, her eyes are closed, she was enjoying every but of this journey going back.

There was this kind of excitement in her which she can't even describe. Her pit of the stomach was feeling heavy with excitement. She was experiencing the another dimension of love. Why not newly blossomed love, it has to be like that.

The gap between them realised how much they need each other. She was reminiscing and relishing their each and every moment .

Late night talks...

Ram's teasing...

Her blushing moments...

Fake angry moments..(when Ram was busy in his duties, not had enough time to call her.)

Demanding his little time for her...

Everything....

She badly wants to be in his arms. That's why she lied to Ram that she was coming after 2days as her parents are forcing her to stay for 2 days more.

That was not a lie though, her parents asked her to stay but she refused. Ram got angry on her for delaying. Firstly, he don't want her to go away from him, and now she was delaying to come.

He didn't lift her calls yesterday, didn't replied to her messages. She knows he was mad at her, but she got this thrill to tease him and give him a surprise.

Poor Mythu... she doesn't know the cost of her surprise.

Her cheeks turned into red when she remembered their 1st video call.

Ram directly demanded her to make an video call. Which erupted a whole Zoo of butterflies in her tummy.

That's another range of excitement, to speak with your soul mate for the 1st time through video calling.

It gives thrills and excitement, Mythili was not an exception, every girl goes through this experience of 1st time of video calling.

Flashback:::::

On the day of Dasara Festival.

[for the other readers who doesn't know about how dasara festival is celebrated in telangana.

It is an important Hindu festival celebrated in Telangana. Vijayadashami, a festival that symbolizes the victory of good over evil, is celebrated with traditional fervour, devotion and gaiety across Telangana.

We play Saddhula Bathukamma, on the 9th day of navrathri.

In Telugu, 'Bathukamma' means 'Mother Goddess come Alive'

Bathukamma is the floral festival for women celebrated in the state of Telangana. It is symbolic of the beauty and eternal glory of Goddess Gauri -the ultimate patron of womanhood.

 It is symbolic of the beauty and eternal glory of Goddess Gauri -the ultimate patron of womanhood