Chapter 51

Hii....Here we go, Early update. Enjoy...

We will play a small guessing game at the end of the story......OKay.

******

A week Later..,

A fine evening Mythili was on terrace tutoring her students. After the class students were dispersing. Among them a little boy came to her and stood infront of her.

"Adhi.." mythili called him lovingly. He was son of janaki akka, who is her neighbour. "Again  a letter for me?"

Cute boy nodded her head. Giving her a letter with a rose. He kissed her cheek and ran from there.

Mythili smiled with teary eyes, she remembered the first time the little boy kissed her, he said cutely, 'that uncle asked me to give you a kiss."  he kissed and ran away.

This is not a new for her. Since that day, he was writing a sorry letters and giving roses...which was totally out of his league.

He used to follow her when she go out.

He will stand outside her home ofc without my father knowing about him, wait for me to have a talk with me. He pleaded many times to forgive him.

His cute faces, pleading eyes are melting me. A person who hates to a word wait, was patiently waiting for her to talk to him.

He daily calls me, messages me but I never replied one. He has to know how i felt when he ignored my calls.

I don't know where he is staying, is he eating or not. Day and night i'll see him near my house.

I sighed and opened his letter;

Sorry for acting like a fool; that was not my intention maa. I'm hoping you'll be able to forgive me and allow me to love you once more.

I'm sorry, I brought tears to your eyes; it was not my purpose. Please accept my apologies Bangaaram. Am sorry maa.

Yours Ram..

Her eyes became teary feeling his sincere apology. 

She don't want to see him in helpless condition, He is my pride. It was paining her heart seeing him like that.

'why did he ignore me.?'

Her stupid heart was melting by his small gestures. Am also kindoff not expecting him to do something that doesn't suit him. I don't want him to go out of box to make me forgive him.

I just want his genuine Sorry with little efforts. Exactly he was doing the same.

Sending me cute apology letters, roses, Chocolates. Sometimes he sent My fav Mirchi Bajji.

 He even sent dinner for me which was prepared by him through adhi, don't ask me how i know this? because i  clearly taste his love n efforts in his amateur cooking, it was not delicious but edible. I don't know where he was making the food.

He used to send me Chapathi's [roti]..which was not round at all, little more burnt. Sometimes pulav, which was saltless..........he tried many items like this.

Mythili was smiling remembering his efforts. When he didn't get a an expected reaction from her face, he will pout. He will hold his ears asking sorry. My cute baby. Just he is winning my heart.

She stood up and came to near the railing wanting to see him. But frowned, he was not there. 'Where is he?' since morning she waiting to have a glimpse of him but didn't come today. Did he left after giving the letter to adhi?' she thought looking at empty street.