Chapter 50

"What if i say 'NO' to your love? What if i say forget about your Love and Forget about that Ramachandra. Will accept it?" he asked looking into her eyes.

Mythili's breath hitched.

She was shocked.

She don't know What to say to her father? She was opening and closing her lips unable to form words.

"Answer me Mythili. Will you forget about your Love?" asked suresh. Vasu was looking at her husband 'how can he ask like that?' she thought.

A lump formed in her throat stopping her words to come out.

"Nanna..?" she whispered.

"Yes, Nanna ne. Answer me. Will you?" Suresh was serious in this matter.

Mythili nodded her head silently, but her red eyes are speaking the volumes. They were looking at her father with pain, pleading him.

Suresh was happy. Vasu was shocked.how easily she agreed.

"Mythili.....?" called her amma. But she didn't looked at her amma. She was still looking at her father asking 'why he was doing like this?'

"If that makes you Happy. I'll stay away from DCP sir. I'll follow your every words. But I'll will not forget my LOVE." answered mythili.

Suresh face turned hard.

"Yes, My love for Ramachandra is forever. Our bond was beyond anything. I can't unlove him for your sake... never, not in this lifetime atleast, Nanna. Even If it was my last day in this world, still my heart beats for him only."

"I know about Kasturi Attha[bua]." she said.

Suresh breath hitched and looked at his wife questioning. Vasu nodded her head agreeing.

"Then. It's end of the matter. Leave it here." said suresh, stood up started walking towards the door.

"Nanna.." Mythili called him a little sternly.

"Just remember one thing, that all lives are not same, everyone's fate is different. You just can't live in the fear for something that happens in future Nanna."

He turned facing her. Mythili's blood shot eyes, clearly taking stand for her love looking at her father.

"Don't worry about tomorrow Nanna. Am very much happy with Ramachandra. I trust him nanna, he will protect me with his life."

"Oh..accha. That's why you were in the hospital right. Wow, he protected very you well. Am happy." said Suresh sarcastically.

His heart was in pain thinking that her daughter was siding/defending her love leaving his pain.

A father will always be a father in this matter. He won't tolerate other men in daughter's life,if in case she supports her love, they will become more and more stubborn. Not that he was against it. But, thinking that there will be other person who loves his daughter as much as he does, may be even more than them. Every father have this fear.

But, often they forget that, No person in this world will love their daughters as much as father's do. Father's are always the 1st hero's in daughter's life. Everyone comes after him only, even it is her brother,lover or a husband.

"He protected me Nanna. If he didn't, then you wouldn't be able to see me in the hospital bed. I would have died then there. You know, there was no protection, no one is there to protect us, it was night, desert road, no police, no force. Still he protected us and took us out of danger.