Bonus 2

****

A Year Later:

The dark sky, the sky was covered with thick black blankets of clouds. The weather outside is very pleasant. The night breezes are dancing across the streets.

But, In a room, the temperature is different than of outside. It's hot.

Two hot bodies are dancing in heat. A Lion pouncing on his Lioness. A series a moans and grunts can be heard.

The room was dark, bed lamp is the only source in the room. We see two shadows on the walls that covered under the blanket making wild love to each other. A man is thrusting inside his beloved.

"Ah...." mythili moaned, when ram was ramming inside her inhumane speed.

"Ram..ah..melligaaaaahhhh..."

[ram..ah..slowly........]

But he is in his own world.

Mythili held him tightly in her arms, he digged his face inside her neck biting there. Going in and out, making her breathless and moaning mess.

Today his love is rough. He showing it in a extreme hard way. Why not he is having her almost after two weeks. He was out of station for a case work.

Now, he is not leaving her since evening. It's past midnight now.

"Isshh......" she hissed when he bite her bud, taking into his mouth sucking it like a child.

"Umm.....Raam........" she came from the high. She dead tired now. She is not feeling her legs.

Ram increased his speed grunting. He held her breasts tightly, nuzzling into her neck reaching his high.

"Uh..." he groaned inside her neck, he released inside her for 4th time making her moan feeling the hotness of him.

Mythili closed her eyes, her lips were dried, breathing heavily. She don't know how many times he made her cum.

Ram slumped on her leaving his body weight on her. He literally saw stars and also made her see the stars. The aftermath of this session is mind blowing for him.

Mythili cocooned him pecking his head. Who was relaxing in her arms.

"That's amazing....." he muttered pecking her side breast.

"Umm....." she moaned feeling his moustache prickling there. Her breasts became more sensitive now. He feasted them like anything.

He looked at her keeping his weight on his hands.

"Beautiful..." he whispered looking at her. He had feasted her thoroughly.

Smudged vermillion, sweat beads on her forehead, her smudged kumkum between her eyebrows, parted swollen lips, her neck full of his bite marks. Her mangalsutra lying on one of her breasts. His two babies, became reddish.......he didn't know how her down lips will be. It must be swollen.

Mythili opened her eyes, when he whispered beautiful. She gave him beautiful smile.

"Happy 1st Anniversary Pitta......." he wished her pecking her forehead.

[pitta=bird]

"Happy anniversary husband." she said slowly, her throat is paining, that's how he made her scream all the evening and night. She pecked his chin.

She is looking at him with so much of love. She raised her hand to clean the kumkum on his cheek which might have got him during their love making. It smudged on his chest too......

She dragged her hand slowly down to his chest cleaning it there.

"Are you planning for another round Mythili......"