Chapter 34

kindly Ignore if there are any mistakes.

**************

"You. Are. Under. Arrest." said Ram.

"ha-ha...ha-ha...." Janardhan was laughing like a stupid man.

"haha...Me?...me?... hahah...are you serious Ramachandra." said Janardhan laughing in between the words.

Ram stood there along with Sravan, looking at Janardhan silently, waiting for him to complete his laughing session.

After sometime Janardhan stopped his laughing looking at Ram's serious and stoic face. Janardhan composed himself and said,

"I think you are Mistaken Ramachandra....Do you know what you said just now?" said Janardhan.

His P.A was looking shocked seeing the scenario. Why not never in his career saw a policeman stood here and talking about arresting his employer.

He knows everything about his good and bad works of his employer. But he was very careful not to expose himself. But here the scene was totally reverse. Wah I like this Officers Guts.

Ram chuckled and folded his hands made his posture stiff and confident and said "Am very much clear ,Young and able to understand my own words and I know what I am doing Mr Janardhan, I think you are very aged to hear what I am saying here."

Janardhan got angry listening his words, "You must check your arrogance Ramachandra, watch your words when you are speaking to a person who was in powerful position."

"Ahh...I also must this Mr Janardhan, Every Police who was wearing khaki uniform must show his arrogance towards someone who was a culprit regardless of culprit's position." said Ram smirking towards Janardhan.

"I must say this, I am proud to wear this arrogance. So....Shall we?" asked Ram showing the handcuff's.

"You..What do think of yourself ha...Don't you know my position. How dare you to come to my HOUSE and say those words. Do you have warrant against me. On what basis you accusing me?" said Janardhan angrily his eyes turned red. How dare he...a police dog came to my house and announcing that he came to arrest me thought janardhan.

"Well....I think myself Great." said Shrugging his shoulders. Sravan Snickered beside him. Watching Janardhan expressions.

"And for your Kind information, I do my work very sincerely, I won't come to someone's HOUSE just like that without knowing anything about him. I mean to say I know about..."

Ram's voice turned into serious and looked into Janardhan's eyes and continued ".....his POSITION, his ILLEGAL works, his DRUG dealings...everything I must say." ram raised his single eyebrow looking at him directly challenging him if he is not correct.

"I do have a warrant with us. Kindly cooperate with us, SIR...." said Ram sarcastically, giving respect to his position. "Or I must say this If you are not willing to come with us silently then I might call MEDIA for you. Do you want that SIR........? From what I heard You values you prestige very much."

Janardhan anger reached to peaks, His P.A was shaking behind him. He fisted his hands gritting his teeth. He came near to Ram, pointing his forefinger towards him and said..

" you are doing a biggest mistake by arresting me Ramachandra. MIND IT...it may cost you very much." warned Janardhan.

"I AM doing my DUTY sir... Threats are not NEW for me." said Ram with same intensity.

Lastly, Janardhan looked towards his P.A and gestured him something through his eyes and silently went with Ram. His P.A hurriedly took hi phone out and calling their lawyer to arrange bail for his employer.