Chapter 23

Ram dropped Mythili at her apartment. Though Mythili can sense his anger through his eyes but she was feeling happy inside because she confessed her feelings to him.

Knowing that Ram also feeling the same like her making her heart to do a happy dance.

She went inside her home, her friends are waiting for her eagerly.

"Vacchesava...?(you came?)" said sowmya excitingly. " Tell me what happened there?"

Mythili was blushing looking down, smiling shyly.

"areh wah Chudu sowmya...mythu siggu paduthundhi? (arey wah..see sowmya mythu is shying) said Sandhya teasing mythu.

"aww my shy baby, what's the matter ah? Don't tell that you really kissed him?" asked sowmya.

Listening to the kiss word, she remembered their almost kiss and she was blushing more.

"hayee..I think pakka they kissed sowmya...So tell us how was that? " said Sandhya.

"shut up.." said mythili " Nothing that sort of happened."

"Then.." asked Sandhya.

"We just confessed to each other." said mythili smiling heartily.

"ahhhhhhh" both girls screamed happily dancing around the room, sowmya was literally shouting and dancing on the sofa. Mythili closed her ears seeing her craziness.

They both came and hugged mythili very tightly expressing how happy both of them are Why not because mythili always stays away with love things but now it's different.

"We are so happy for you." said sowmya and Sandhya.

^^^^^^^^

Week passed by....

There is no calls or any messages from Ram, From the day he left her home.

Mythili was worried about him. She was trying to make contact with him but it was of no use.

Neither her calls were attended nor her messages were replied.

In one evening three of them were chilling watching the web series. Sowmya was scrolling her phone. Suddenly she shouted.

"Oye...Keep the news channel yaar...quickly." shouted sowmya.

"What happened? why are you shouting?" asked Sandhya.

"Just keep the news channel" said sowmya.

***

News headlines...

Yesterday the police raided in one of the famous clubs XXXXX....Many celebrities, high society people will visit here.

Suddenly yesterday night police raided here. They said they got the information about drug mafia that is running as a background business in the club.

Police confiscated thousand's Kilo of drugs.

What's most important matter is the club owned by one of the ministers of the state. Police are not revealing his name.

When the raiding was taking place. The other party started firing against police. So fire broke out from both the sides.

The other party has causalities, Our police officers were also injured but brutal injuries.

Our reports are saying that DCP along with some inspectors and constables are injured in this firing.....

*Visuals of the club are showing on the tv, firings and all.*