Chapter 32

Next day morning Mythili was ready to go college. She prepared Upma for breakfast. She spoke to her friends on the call, they said will come after 2 days.

She took her bike and went to college. She parked her bike and went to her class. She took her usual spot where the three usually sits in the classroom.

When took her place she noticed there was card and the rose under the desk of her place. She frowned looking at it. She thought someone misplaced here. She took it out and looked at it. She took the rose and opened the greeting card. In the card it was written as:

I LOVE U MYTHILI....YOU ARE MINE.

Your's.......R.

She frowned at first looking at the confession part, later panicked looking at the letter R. She can definitely guess who was that person. She looked around the class still students are coming into the class, some are roaming around the corridors.

Though Rahul was not in her department still she looked around to confirm if it was him or not. But he was nowhere to be seen. Mythili took a deep breath stabilising herself. She crumpled the card and the rose thrown into the classroom dustbin.

Throughout the day she was on the edge that she might across path with Rahul but didn't happened. Mythili was relieved at end of the day and went to her home.

She got freshen up and watching the T.V. to distract her mind from morning incident.

Suddenly, She flinched listening the door bell. She went to open the door but none was present at the door. She came out and looked around the corridor it was deserted, she greeted with silence. Mythili was little bit frightened. It was already 8PM.

Is it a coincidence or someone or the children in the society are playing pranks? thought Mythili. She immediately locked the door and went inside, she thought to call DCP Sir but dropped the idea thinking that may be.....may be children are playing the prank. Unnecessarily she doesn't want to disturb him.

Later she prepared a simple dinner muddha pappu Chaaru. After having her supper. She rechecked the main door and went to her room, studied for an hour till 10 PM and laid on the bed waiting for Ram's call.

After 10 mins her phone rang. She immediately lift the call after seeing the caller ID.

"Hello..DCP sir.."

"Mythili....". She closed her eyes, keeping her hand near her heart listening to his voice. Her fear got vanished, her heart filled with warmth and security.

"Hmm..."

"Emaindhi maa.." (what happened maa?) asked Ram. Whenever he called her she greets him with very enthusiastic voice. But today her voice was sounding low.

"emaindhi...nothing DCP sir. Am fine." answered mythili.

"You are sounding low..."

"adem ledhu(just nothing)..DCP sir. Am alright." replied mythili assuring him.

"Then...it's okay. Had your dinner?"

"Ha..Sir. Meeru?(You?)". asked mythili.

"Inka ledhu raa."(No..maa)

"It's already past 10 DCP sir..." mythili exclaimed.

Ram chuckled "It's okay I had an important work."

"Oh,,okay."

sometime they remained silent, mythili was contemplating whether to inform him about the morning incident or not.

"hmm.......DCP Sir.....?" called mythili.

"Cheppu Bangaram."(yes.. Bangaram). Do want to say something."