chapter 24

Sooo lovely song...listen to lyrics... very apt for the story.

***************

Ram took mythili to his room and closed the door with his leg and move towards his wooden rocking chair and settled on it with Mythili on his lap, cuddled her closer to him.

Ram caressing head lovingly and sat their silently for few minutes feeling her in his arms after a having a hard time at the duty yesterday.

He felt peaceful holding her in his arms. After sometime he signed and called her.

"Mythili.." she didn't replied to him. Ram again called her feathering her arms lightly.

"Mythili.."

"Hmm" she hummed tightening her hold around him in the process she brushed her hand harshly on his wound.

"ishhh" Ram involuntarily hissed as his wound is still fresh.

Mythili jolted in his arms listening to him and asked "What happened?"

Now, she noticed his wounds, she looked at his face. He had small bandage on his right side of his forehead and also his left arm was also bandaged.

Again tears formed in her eyes, she slowly, lightly caressed his bandage and looked into his eyes. He was already looking at her intensely.

Mythili raised herself in his arms and kissed his forehead near the bandage. Ram closed his eyes feeling her lips over him. Her sandalwood fragrance hit his nostrils because of her closeness. He inhaled her fragrance sharply.

She retreated and also kissed his arm and looked at him with so much of love. She palmed his right cheek.

"I love you" mythili whispered her voice sounded husky due to crying.

"I love too bangaaram." said ram looking into her eyes. Her dam got broke listening to his confession, tears flowing grazing her chubby cheeks. Her eyes are swollen due to crying and were red.

He can easily guess by looking at her tired face that she didn't slept all night along.

Ram wiped her tears and said "shh...Don't cry maa. These are just small injuries."

Mythili frowned and looked at him and said "I just don't care that they are smaller or bigger one's. Don't ask me to not to cry for you. Do whatever you want, go on to 'n' number of risky missions. I won't even stop you from carrying your duties. But stop saying me to not cry for you, if anything happens to you. It's my RIGHT, you can't stop me. Okay." said Mythili.

Ram was touched by her words and her love towards him. "I can't tolerate your tears Bangaram." He said wiping her wetness on her cheeks.

"I don't know that, But be safe wherever you will be. Just think that there is a person other than your parents, who worries about you, whose heart beats for you. Just remember it." said mythili hugging him tightly.

Ram also reciprocated hugging her tightly. Silence prevailed in the room. Ram slowly started rocking the chair. Caressing her hair, time to time kissing her side forehead.

After sometime Mythili slept in his arms peacefully. Ram looked at her and carried her to his bed and made her sleep it, covered her with duvet. He set the AC temperature, Kissing on her forehead and went outside.

^^^^^^

Sowmya and Sandhya anxiously waiting for Mythili, because they went inside for long time now.

"Don't worry Chandu will take care of her." said Sravan to them. They nodded their head.