Chapter 31

Heyy...
Note: If find unrealistic about case. Let it be. Pls don't throw harsh comments. It's just my imagination.
Thank you...

***

Both Ram and Sravan reached the CM's office. The P.A of CM came in front of them and said.

"CM's Sir is waiting for you Sir."

They nodded and went inside the CM"s office.

"Good afternoon Sir." Ram and Sravan greeted the Cm by saluting.

"Haa..raa vayya DCP Ramachandra (haa..come DCP Ramachandra) Good noon. Take your seats. Tell me what's the matter. Why you asked an urgent meeting with me. Can't it wait?" asked CM.

"No sir it can't. I can't delay more of my work. Already some higher officials are stopping me to proceed further in this case. So I need to have a personal word with you sir. That is why I took your appointment. I need your orders to arrest that person" said Ram.

"Okay tell me. I'll try my best to help you. I know your track records, Am hundred percent sure about you. Though am very much busy, I took a little time out today for you only." said CM.

"Thank you Sir..It's about the Your party's one of the minster's case."

"What? In my party? Who's that? Why I never came to know about this?" asked CM.

"Sir...it's Janardhan Reddy."

"What?" asked the CM shockingly. " what you are talking about Ramachandra."

"Yes, sir it's about him."

"Do you know what you are talking about. You are asking about arresting a minister. He had very good Following in the public. People are believing him. Since 2 terms he was elected by people consecutively.

"If we arrest him. People will turn the state into chaos." said CM

"I know sir, he was double faced person Sir, His good image is just a mask, He was into drug trackifying." said Ram.

"What?"

"Yes sir...He had many illegal properties through his binamies, there he was running his drug business. He had a huge market outside the state also. Indirectly he owned many Night pubs. Where the supplying of drugs are taking place sir.

Those drugs are in our custody sir. We had evidences." said Ram. "Sravan, file please."

Ram took the file from the Sravan and gave it to CM. CM went through the evidences he collected.

"What? I can't believe this? This..... What is this Ramachandra." asked the CM looking at him.

"True sir, not only he was playing with the lives of youth but also the little children's lives. They are our future Sir, We can't delay it more.

He had many connections with top pharmaceuticals' companies in the country. Parvi Pharma(imaginary) from our state had a equal share with him. Infact i runs on his terms."

CM was shocked looking at the evidences. He can't believe that so much is happening in his state he was literally clueless about. Why not because he trusted a bastard.

"That is why he was so compelling me at that time to give him the Health ministry. So can do anything he wants. What a cunning person. I don't know he was the reason for many children deaths. He should be rot in hell.

I'll help you Ramachandra. But why didn't you took any action against him till now?" asked CM.

Ram informed about how his higher officials are stopping him to proceed further. How those people are benefiting from the Janardhan reddy.