Chapter 35

It's already been 10 days since Ram left for benguluru. Mythili was not in her cheerful mood. Rahul's always find ways to talk to her, stalking her, pestering her to come to coffee and dinners, even sometimes he will corner her when her friends are not around her.

Her friends tried their best to protect her and advice her to say everything to Ram Sir or even may Sravan sir. So he could help a little. Little stubborn mythili refused their advices.

Mythili was being bold that she can handle till Ram comes from work, but she is dying in fear inside because she can't predict Rahul's next moves.

She was not understanding one thing Why  Rahul was coming behind her. He was very good when they were friends. Even he respected her, liked her since starting of the college being and seeing her far away.

Even his family is so good. They have a respectable place in the society, She observed when she went to his birthday party. His parents are cool, she was sure they nurtured their kid with good values, but why Rahul was being and behaving with her like this.

Was he doing deliberately or he was compelled to do that? But why would someone force him to do that to me. She had no enemies in the college nor outside. Then what she must conclude regarding this matter?

She became silent, even she was talking very less with her parents. After some days Sandhya and sowmya also stopped pestering her. They tried maximum to cheer bringing other topics into discussion.

Mythili was in deep thoughts thinking about all these things sitting in living room. Her friends are preparing dinner today.

She signed and looked at the phone in a hope if there were any messages or calls from Ram. She waiting for his call since days together. But he never called or messaged her. The last message was when he landed in benguluru.

"Hii maa. Reached. I may not be in touch with you, so don't worry. Take care. If I get free then I may call you. Bye raa." that was his last message.

"Come, mythu let's do the dinner." called sowmya setting the plates and dishes on their small dining table.

They were eating silently. Sowmya broke the silence.

"Tomorrow we are going for shopping. I am informing this early so don't deny.

Sandhya and mythili said okay. After having dinner they slept in their respective rooms. That's what their routine became since 10 days, no late nights chats, no late night movies, no masthi.

Next day they went for shopping to buy the saree's and other accessories to go with saree. Finally the day ended. They were tired and retired to bed. Only two days left for the function.

*****

At midnight someone's phone was ringing disturbing his sleep. He lifted the call.

"Hello" he said.

"Do you remember the plan?" said the person on other side.

"Ye..yes. I'll bring her to you" he shuttered.

"If you do anything wrong,Rahul then wait and watch what I'll to do to your parents." said the other person.

"Plz, I'll do what you say."

"Good." other person cut the call.

Rahul was struck in between the chaos, he don't know what to do, how to come out of it. He wanted to give police complaint against them but they are way more influential and powerful than him. They will destroy him and his family. Am sorry Mythili very sorry, he was crying thinking about it.

"I'll take my best revenge on you DCP, Initially I just want her on my bed, when I first saw her at the party. But you beat the shit out of me and warned me. You hurt my ego. But, now you are after my father. You sent him to jail. I'll never leave you.