Chapter 25

Hii...

I know am late guys. We are shifting to new home, so busy in packing things.

Many reader friends asked me to update. I don't want to disappoint any of my readers. So i dig up some time. Now, here we go for the update.

Enjoy...

*****

After taking the call Ram came into the room and saw mythili was still sitting on the bed with her hand on her chest trying to control her heavy breathing.

At the same time her cheeks are getting red remembering their sweet and hot encounter. She never thought that she will allow anyone this much close to her, but with Ram everything was just feeling right, she didn't even hesitated to be in his arms.

Except Ram, none can make her feel this much love. She was made for him.

Ram was observing her standing near the entrance of the room. She was looking beautifully messed up. Messed up by him.

Ram felt rightfulness and weird kind of satisfaction watching her on his bed beautifully messed up.

Ram cleared his throat, breaking her thoughts. Mythili stood up seeing Ram coming towards her. She was literally feeling shy to look into eyes.

Ram kept his palm on her cheeks slowly caressing her rosy chubby cheeks and said "Shall we go now."

Mythili nodded her head still looking down.

"I'll change and come, go downstairs and wait for me there. Okay?" said Ram, if she stays in his bedroom even a second more, he don't know what will he do to her. His little bangaaram. How will she bear me?

Mythili nodded her head and went to downstairs and started observing his home. It was very homely. She loved his home. She saw a swing in the living room, she instantly liked the swing. Why not she loves the swing. In fact she had a swing in her back garden back at her home.

She happily went there and sat on it, swinging it lightly.

Ram came downstairs and looked for mythili she was not sitting on the sofa

Ram came downstairs and looked for mythili she was not sitting on the sofa. He frowned thinking where she went. He looked around and found her sitting on the swing and swinging on it.

 He looked around and found her sitting on the swing and swinging on it