Chapter 33

Next day, mythili woke up after a blissful sleep. Her was bed face is glowing with smile dancing on her lips.

Thinking that DCP sir came for her, stayed with me, the thought that he is sleeping in her room is passing jitters all over the body.

She slowly opened the door and looked towards her. It was open. She frowned.

Didn't he closed the door last night thought mythili. She went inside her room. But it was empty. Bathroom was also empty.

Where was he? Did he left? But he didn't even wake her up. He didn't even say bye. Mythili pouted thinking about him.

She signed and looked at time it was already 7:30 AM. Mythili eyes went wide looking at time.

God..I am late. That's why may be he left early. Still he could have wake me up.

She went and got ready for the college. She came to the kitchen. She went near the fridge. She found a note stick to it. She took it.

Good morning...Bangaaram...❤️❤️ She blushed seeing to hearts symbols......

Did he draw this....she was surprised, wah sir was not only passionate, but that hulk also have romantic hone in him. It's very rare that shows his cheesy romantic side, he was mostly into hard romance and a passionate one. His kisses always takes my breath away.

Sorry maa.....I need to leave early something urgent came up.

you are always busy.....thought mythili twisting her mouth.

Now, don't scold me in your head that I went without informing you, I knocked the door but I think you were in deep sleep. I thought not disturb you.

So., have some breakfast and go to college. I'll call you once am free.

muahh......arey ha I think I forgot to take my kiss yesterday. I take with interest when I meet you. Byee.......

Mythili took the letter, went inside her room and safely kept in her wardrobe. It was his first letter, love letter or not it's fine.

waise...if he writes a love letter naa, then we need to believe that pigs can fly. Both will never happens.

*********

She went to her class sat down on her usual seat. Her friends will come today evening. She slowly bend down to look if there was any card just like yesterday.

Yup, there was a letter and rose placed over there. Mythili gulped looking at it. She took the card. It contains the same message as of yesterday. Mythili crushed the letter and throw out of the window.

She need to have a word with Rahul. She shouldn't delay it. She thought she will meet him at lunch break.

Soon it was lunch break. She didn't even had her lunch. She went to Rahul's department and started searching for him. She knows his classroom once he took all three of them to show his block and classroom.

She went to his classroom but it was empty. She was someone entering into the called and called him.

"Excuse me. Do you know where is Rahul." asked Mythili.

That boy was surprised seeing mythili. Why not he was friend of Rahul. He told them about mythili.

"ye...Yeah...He is in the canteen." he answered masking his surprised face.

"Okay, thank you."

She went to the canteen and looked here and there. She spotted him finally, he was having lunch his friends. She went near and called him.