Chapter 12

Hey guys..

we achieved 1k views today, am so happy.

keep loving the book.

keep FOLLOWING ME.

**********

Mythili stood still looking towards the complex gates, she was in some cosmic state.(ha-ha)

"Beta.." a lady called her. Who was passing over there.

Mythili came out her thoughts and looked at the lady.

"What are you doing here, looking at the gates?" she asked.

"Nothing aunty." she replied to her and went from there.

^^^

She opened her door and went inside.

She saw her two friends are looking tensed. Mythili clearly understood the matter.

She cleared her throat, both her friends looked at her and started shouting on her.

"What is this mythu? where are you? Where is your phone?" asked sowmya.

"Do you how tensed are we here? We are calling you from so long and you are not lifting your calls.?" asked Sandhya.

None of them noticed her state. Mythili signed and went to the kitchen and took a glass of water , came out and sat on the sofa.

"Hey, wait What happened to hand and why are you walking like this.?" asked sowmya, finally noticing her.

Mythili narrated the whole thing to them.

"What DCP sir dropped you here?" asked Sandhya astonished.

"In the whole dramatic story, you got this point only." said Mythili.

"Okay, leave it Sandhya, are you feeling okay now Mythili?" asked sowmya. Looking at her with concern.

Mythili nodded her head.

"Okay, where is your phone Mythu?" asked Sowmi.

She took out her mobile from her bag, it was in silent mode."I was in library right it was on silent mode and forgot to remove later."

"Next time don't do like this Mythu, we are tensed over here, and make a call to uncle and aunty, they called us as you are not lifting your phone. They are also very tensed about your whereabouts." said Sandhya.

Mythili said "Okay."

"First go and fresh up, then we'll have dinner. Later talk to uncle and aunty. For now I'll call and tell them that you reached home and I'll say that you got late at library itself. Don't tell this to them, they will get tensed okay." said sowmya.

Mythili went to her room and here sowmya informed her parents about Mythili.

Later, They had dinner. Both asked Mythili to take rest as she lightly limping.

Mythili went to her room laid on her bed and made call to her parents.

"Hello, Thalli. Are you okay?" asked her Nanna.

"Ha, nanna, am fine. I got late at library so I didn't saw your calls. Sorry nanna."

"It's okay Thalli. Had your dinner?"

"Ha nanna chesa(I did). You?"

"We did Thalli, okay take care, good night raa."

"Good night nanna, say to amma also." Mythili cuts the call.

Looking at the ceiling, Thinking about today's incident.

By today's incident I got a clarity, that am liking that macho police MAN.

The concern he showed me today, is just like my nanna shows on me.

When he lifted me in hi arms, I felt like I was in safe embrace.

I like his protective arms around me, I want to be in his arms forever.

When he kissed on my forehead.

I felt his CARE.

I felt his PROTECTIVESS.

I felt his PROMISE of safety.

I felt his UNSAID words for me. May be he also likes me?

Slowly Mythili falling into her sleep.

^^^^^

Ram went to his home today (Mom's place) not his flat. He knows everyone went to their bed. It's already very late. He went to his room to sleep as he was tired, skips his dinner.

It's been a week he didn't meet his parents. Only once he talked with his mom throughout the week. He knows she will be upset rather than angry at him but what can he do his work demands his attention.

That is why till now he didn't committed into any relationship, rather he can say none of the girls made his heart stir.

Because he knows girls need attention from his partner and vice-versa, but he can't give much time because of his profession. He was waiting for the girl who understands me.

But today one little college going girl DEMANDED his attention without doing anything.

Her eyes has sparkle, always lively,

her cuteness,

her expressions,

her nervousness,

her way of expressing her gratitude through LETTER.

her response to my closeness.

her response to my touch.

Everything is demanding my ATTENTION.

For the1st time I bend on my knees for a girl who is not my mother and sister.

I can't bear her in any pain. I want to protect her. I want her in my arms.

When I carried her in my arms today, I felt peace. Her fragrance was giving me solace.

She is my PEACE.

I want to live WITH her. I want to live FOR her.

************

Thank you guyss..

Ignore if there are any mistakes.

plz <VOTE> and <COMMENT>

yours

writer RB.