Chapter 27

***

Mythili reached the station where her nanna was waiting to receive her.

She got down the train, searching for her nanna in the crowd and a big smile broke out, her face was glowing with happiness after spotting her nanna.

"Nannaa..." Mythili called his father loudly grabbing his attention. He turned towards her and smiled brightly looking at her chitti thalli.

Mythili came and hugged her nanna.

"Nanna..ela unnav" (How are you dad?) asked Mythili.

"Bagunna raa...na mythili ela undhi?" (am fine maa, how is my daughter?) asked her nanna.

"First class..nanna" replied mythili giggling.

"Come, your amma was eagerly waiting for your arrival." said her dad.

He carried her luggage and started towards their abode.

They reached their home. Mythili hoped down her father's bike quickly and dashed inside the living room shouting for her amma.

"Amma..Ammaaaaaaaaa"

Her mummy came out from the kitchen listening to mythili's voice.

Her embraced her smilingly.

"How are you chinnari?" asked her mom.

"am fine mummy." replied mythili.

"Ummmm....super smell mummy, what you are cooking?" asked mythili excitingly.

Her mom smiled looking at her and said Chicken biryani, chicken gravy and chapathis."

"wahh.......mouth-watering amma. I can't wait to have it." said mythili dreamily.

Chuckling her mom said "Go and fresh up then we will do lunch together."

"Okay.." replied mythili and rushed towards her room. She messaged Ram and her friends that she reached home safely.

After that they had a hearty lunch with small talks. Mythili was very happy meeting her parents. Her parents are pampering her. Mythili never mentioned about the incident that happened at dark night. She doesn't what to worry her parents.

After lunch mythili took some rest. She laid on her bed and drifted into sleep.

****

Mythili and her dad are watching the tv while her mumma was preparing for dinner.

"How you wrote your mid terms exams, thalli?" asked her dad.

"Good nanna, you know na how the mids happens in college." answered Mythili.

"Yaa, your CR will ask questions from the Professors and you people read those questions only. Chaa...what a stupid exam system. Why to write the exam then?" said her nanna.

Mythili giggled at her father's remark.

"Evandi...chinnari..come for dinner." Her mumma shouted from kitchen.

****

Mythili took a walk with her nanna after dinner. She came to her room and laid on the bed. She took her phone from the bedside stand to look whether Ram replied to her message or not.

No..he was just seen the message but not replied back. She signed and thinking whether to call him or not.

****

Ram and Sravan are in meeting with higher officials.

"Sir, We know the owner of the club, we clearly had evidences against him. why are we delaying to arrest him?" asked Ram. He was irritated because they are stopping him to proceed further.