Chapter 46

Small chappy, plz adjust for today.

***********

There was complete silence on the road. Lorry went away from there quickly. Rowdy gang stopped their car a 3-5 meters away from the smashed car. They were silently looking at Ram's car. They were waiting to implement their plan.

The plan was do a full firing against Ram ,kill him and escape from there.

As Ram's car hardly dashed into the tree. Smoke was emitting from the front of the car. One side of the car was damaged(ram's side).

Inside the car was totally silent. The window glasses pricked their skin,only airbags from the front safe guarding them.

Ram slowly opened his eyes, he took a minute to understand the situation, he slowly turned towards mythili who was in conscious state, her side door was also damaged as it dashed into the tree. The metal was broken and pierced into her left arm. Her left side forehead was bleeding.

He tired to move from the place, but his leg was struck in the car. He tightly held this and pulled his leg out wincing in pain, blood was oozing from it.

But his priority was Mythili. He slowly turned to side and called her patting her cheeks.

"Mythili......" he whispered.

"Hey...open your eyes maa, see.." he was calling her.

"Iss....umm........" slowly maithili opened her eyes. Her body was aching badly.

"D..DCP...DCP sir........." she whispered looking at the blur image of Ram.

"Try to get up ma...we need to leave from here.........." said ram hurriedly. They have to leave this place now. But mythili was in dazed state she don't know what is happening around her. Her eyes are dropping.

"Ey...chudu [look].....Don't close your eyes.." saying this he kicked the door from her side which was dangling in air.

They slowly came outside. Stood there supporting each other, mythili slowly gaining her senses back.

"DCP sir......." she looked at him fearly. She as frightened to the core.

The goons who saw them from the distance was ready to do firing at them. Ram saw this.

"Shit.........Come." he held her hand tightly started running inside the trees on the side road.

The goons started firing  and chasing them.

Ram tried his level best to cover mythili from the bullets..but alas........they were running slowly as his leg was injured badly, mythili's left arm was bleeding, her saree was making her difficult to ran fast. Her legs were shivering.

But two bullets pierced ram,

"Ahh..............." he maximum tried to control his scream. He falled on his knees, gritting his teeth trying to control the pain and scream.

"DCP sirrrr............" she whispered shouted sitting beside, crying hardly..."Ram...ram..." she was calling him and crying.

He looked at her and whispered "Shh......am okay." He got up and held her hand started running to find a hiding spot.

The area filled with bullet sounds.........after running deep into the trees they found a huge tree and hide behind it. Ram carefully diverted their path.

He leaned against the tree taking the high breaths and mythili was infront of him looking at him and  crying, he was bleeding.

'clam down Ram....just buy sometime, help will reach anytime....' thought ram engaging himself.