Chapter 9

Hey guys,

How are you all? Sry for the late update.

----*--Happy New Year to all of you.------*--------

May this year brings you,Health and prosperity.

I hope this year gives you tons of happiness.

******

It's been a week since the encounter with the DCP sir.

Next day both sowmya and Sandhya went to the station to pay fine and to collect their scooty.

Mythili didn't dare to go with them after their little moment in front of their apartment.

She has this feelings, she can't point it out, whenever she sees Ram.

That day when he stood close to her, she felt like she will faint anytime soon if she stays near him, Her heartbeat rises unknowingly.

His proximity is affecting her, which she doesn't wants too.

His warmth,

His caring words,

His protective nature, When he is advising her not to roam around late nights. Dropping near the apartment. She is liking every bit of it.

Why doesn't she like it? If the care and protectiveness resembles same like her father. Every girl wants her partner to be like her father.

She feels like she is a lucky girl in the whole world.

Isn't true?

^^^^^^^^

Today Mythili wants to do some grocery shopping.

Three of them came out of the campus. Mythili stopped them.

"You guys go to home, I'll go and bring the groceries as there is no stock in the home.

"Hey you can't go alone, we both will accompany you." said sowmya. She is good friend any one wants in their life.

"Okay baba, you both can come with me. Cha, no one listens me." mythili said.

"Not when it comes to your safety, not only you but three of us." said sowmya

"sare, randi veldham (come we'll go)" said mythili beating her head with her hand.

Trio went to the market and started doing grocery shopping.

"Sowmi, sandy you carry on, I'll go to the front mall I need to take some other things." Mythili informed them and started going towards the mall which is on the other side of the road.

When she is crossing the road, something caught her attention.

She moved near to that to confirm whether her assumption is true or not. Yes, what she thought is correct.

It's DCP sir's car.

She looked around the surroundings to spot him. There, he standing little far away from him talking to someone facing her backside.

She is looking at him lovingly at same time respectfully with smile on her lips, her face is glowing than usual, which she is not aware off.

He made a place in her heart,

He gained her respect which will never falls down.

Suddenly an idea struck in her intelligent brain, grinning like mad person, she took her college bag and opened the color sheet and started writing in it.