Chapter 20

Mythili was very upset, she came back to her scooty with pouting face. Her friends observed her face.

"What happened Mythili? Where you gone ? I was calling you and you aren't listening to me." asked Sandhya. Sowmya also nodded her head agreeing with Sandhya.

"Nothing raa..". said mythili. but her face was saying something else to them. They nodded their head without compelling her much. As they know she, herself will say about the matter.

They are waiting the traffic to clear. Mythili, not even once looked at Ram's direction. She is completely avoiding looking at him, talking sometimes with her friends and whining about waiting for too long as they were getting late to their college.

Here Ram was time to time looking at her direction. He can't help it now as he disappointed her. But she didn't even batted her eyes at him once making him amuse at her antics.

Sometimes she was smiling, sometimes she was laughing, sometimes she was pouting, sometimes she was whining. Though she was little far from him but his police eyes can observe them a little.

He shook his head at her childish ways. And concentrated on his security process.

After an hour or so traffic was cleared and everyone started their vehicles and moving slowly. Ram was observing mythili when she was passing from his direction. She was looking at him corner of her eyes and suddenly looked forward she saw Ram was looking at her.

Ram controlled his smile seeing her cute antics. Sandhya ad Sowmya also seen him when they were also passing from there. They understood now where mythili went.

They reached their college an hour late but they are allowed inside since college know about the hold on traffic due to CM's visit. They quickly entered into their class and took their respective seats as lecture was going on.

After clearing of the traffic Ram and Sravan immediately started to the hospital were inaugural was taking place to look after CM's security there.

^^^^^^

It was evening when Ram was relieved from the duty. After sending away the CM safely, Ram and officers took a complete check around the surroundings again.

"Chandu, am very tired raa, come lets have some tea. We didn't had our lunch also." said Sravan. They skipped their lunch because of their continuous duty.

Ram looked at his watch it was 4:30 PM, he thought about something.

"You, carry on Sravan. I have some work. I'll meet you later." said Ram moving from there.

"Hey, wait. Which work Chandu?" asked Sravan questioningly as they were free for today.

Ram gave him a 'Oh shut up look' and went from there. Sravan shrugged his shoulders and went from their with other officers.

^^^^^

After completion of classes three musketeers came out of their class and headed towards entrance of college.

Suddenly "Oh. Where's Rahul?. I didn't find him today. I didn't came to meet us." asked Sowmya casually.

Listening to Rahul's name Mythili posture stiffened. She didn't told them about his proposal thing.

"May be He didn't come to college I think." answered Sandhya. Mythili silently walking with them with talking anything.

When they came out of the entrance going towards their scootys. Suddenly Mythili halted steps.

Sandhya and Sowmya turned backwards as mythili was not walking with them.

"What happened Mythili? Why you stood there?" asked Sowmya.