Chapter 30

Both are very happy relishing their First kiss.

Mainly her Ram was on cloud nine.

****

After their Kiss. Both lied on the bed. Ram on his back and mythili's half body on him. Ram was playing with her tendrils. There was a comfortable silence between them.

"Someone said that they are coming after 2 days. Then what happened now?" asked Ram breaking their silence.

Mythili was still feeling shy, till now she didn't made any eye contact with him. And top of that he was still half naked and made her lay on him. His body was radiating the after kiss heat. She was feeling very warm in his embrace.

"It's just I thought to surprise you." whispered Mythili.

"Well....the surprise was very sweet, I love this kind of surprises." said Ram, rubbing her lower swollen lip with thumb where he bit her.

Mythili blushed and hid her face in his chest.

"Do surprise me often..am loving it." Ram whispered near her ears. Making her more blush.

"Ram...plz" mumbled mythili.

Suddenly, Ram changed their position, pinning her to the bed he hovered on her. Mythili gasped and looked him shockingly. She didn't expected this move.

Ram looked into her eyes then on lips, his gaze stayed there a little longer. Mythili's whole shivered looking at him, she can easily guess what he was thinking.

Then Ram looked at her, Mythili's eyes are reflecting nothing but a pure love for him, her breathing was wavering.

She signalled by blinking her eyes, allowing to do want he wants.

Immediately Ram slammed his lips on her.

This time Ram taking the kiss slowly, their 1st kiss was a surprised one at least for mythili it was.

Ram was slowly sucking her lips, he wants mythili to participate this time. He took her upper lips and sucking her. Mythili slowly gathered her courage and moved her lips ever slowly sucking his lower lips. His beard and moustache was rubbing against her lips and chin rising different feelings in her tummy.

Ram shivered for the 1st time in their kiss, Feeling her smooth feather like suck on his lower lip. Mythili stopped moving her lips because of his response. She thought she did wrongly.

"Don't stop...continue." Ram whispered huskily on her lips, Mythili felt shivers the way his lips move against her's.

Ram immediately took her lower lip and bit it slowly, nibbling it, sucking it as he was taking the juice out of it. Mythili moaned "umm"

She kept her hands on his bare back and took his upper lips following his steps, She loosed herself in his arms completely and equally participated in the kiss though she was little clumsy still she managed.

She was roaming her hand on his back, sucking his lips, ram bit her lips, she opened her lips, ram quickly dived into her mouth sucking her tongue. Mythili was in another world keep roaming her one hand on his back and taking the other into his hairs and held them tightly.

What .. after eternity, Ram broke the kiss, sensing mythu was out of breath. Both are breathing heavily. Ram joined their foreheads and gave a Eskimo kiss on her nose and bit her nose lightly.

Mythili smiled and was blushing, for his not so innocent kiss on her nose.

Such a biter..

Mythili slowly opened her eyes and looked into his.