Chapter 45

Long,......chapter a head enjoy😉

******
It's been 3hrs since Ram driving the car. After the incident at the ice-cream parlour, he started driving the car to where god only knows that.

"DCP sir, where are we going?" mythili asked him for upteenth time. 

"Wait meri Jaan, that's a surprise." it was all he could say every time she asked this question.

Mythili huffed and looked outside the car window. The scenery was so beautiful, everywhere it was filled with greenary. Yaaa, it he took us out of the city , out from chaos, noise.

She was feeling very pleasant, the trees, the fields, the white crane birds flying on the fields, dusky evening, sun was setting down, Shephard's going to their respective homes along with their cattle herd,Earthy smell....everything was giving a village vibes.

The smell when we enters the village area is totally different, it have a unique fragrance. It's like nature was giving them a warm hug.

It was just alag he feeling he............

After a long time, Ram stopped the car.

"At last we reached?" asked Mythili huffing tiredly. Ram nodded his head. He came outside and opened door for her.

She hoped down, adjusting her saree. She looked around. There was complete silence in the surroundings, only sounds of insects could be listened. They were alone here. But the weather was very soothing.

"Where are we? DCP sir? It's so beautiful here." asked mythili giving hima full blown smile. Her tiredness flew away.

"Come, let's go." He held her hands and started walking to his required destination.

Mythili was blown away, she was very surprised looking at the set up. It was so beautiful, amazing. She was in daze looking at the set up. She slowly moved forward leaving his hand.

"Wow........" she said closing her mouth with her hands. She turned towards Ram, she give him a smile na.....hayee.....Ram heart fluttered with happiness. His heart was flying in the sky.

She ran towards him, taking him a bear hug.

"Thank you, thank you so much" for taking me here." she was very happy. She couldn't believe her ram could do this. I mean...he was not pro romantic person, he was more into hard, passionate kind of lover. Getting this kind of surprise is overwhelming her.

"Did you like it, my Little Pitta?" [pitta=bird]

She looked at him with twinkle eyes..."I loved it, Ram..am very happy." she said kissed his cheek.

"How did you find his place, BTW." asked mythili.

He shrugged saying "I find this place, when i came to this village on some work."

She was looking at the set up, surroundings, engraving this day in her heart.

Ram planned a dinner date for him, entirely in a village set up. 

They were surrounded by huge trees.  It was mamidi thota[ mango orchid] which are decorate with mini lights. Mango Orchid was just beside Lake of that village.

[Village + water body+ trees = a fantastic combo]

The water was very clean.......little birds are flying on the water surface, some birds are going to their nests..... the almost sunset...orange rays are filled in the sky. The smell of the earth, the calmness in the air, chilling cool weather, winds were waving slowly, rustling sounds of leaves they were dancing according to the wind tunes..........The entire set up is kind of very soothing.