Chapter 38

Ram and Mythili reached the hospital. They went inside. Mythili was following Ram holding his hand. Her saree was making her difficult to take long strides along with Ram.

"DCP sir walk slowly na." said Mythili, holding her saree pleats with her left hand and her right hand was holding her man.

Ram looked at her, and smiled at her, who was looking down adjusting her pleats. Ram left her and wrapped his arm around her waist, pulled her towards him.

"Ahh" mythili gasped and looked at him making a fish mouth.

"DCP sir, m chestunnaru? vadhalandi." (Sir, what are you doing? Leave me.") said mythili trying to come out of his arms. She looked around if anyone one are watching them.

'thank god, it was an empty corridor' thought mythili.

"Sir..."

Ram pulled her more closely, mythili held his shoulders to balance herself. " Never."

"uh" she looked at him not understanding.

"I'll Never leave you. I'll tie u with me forever. Understand." said Ram raising his eyebrow. Mythili nodded her head agreeing with him.

Ram moved his face close to her, She was feeling very warm and jittery feeling inside her, she closed her eyes, When he kissed her forehead, and immediately left her and stand 2 steps away from her.

Mythili stood there still with closed eyes, breathing hardly. Feeling his absence near her she opened her eyes and looked at him frowning.

'why he stood there.' thought mythili. Then she heard the footsteps in the silence corridor, quickly she composed herself and cutely glared at him. Ram chuckled and forwarded his hand. She held his hand, both went towards his father's ward.

When they reached there, his mom and his sister both are sitting outside. They slowly came near them.

"Amma" (Mom)" called Ram. Mythili stood behind him nervously as it was first time meeting his family. His mom and sister looked at him.

"Nanna, vacchavara.." (Chandu, u came?) said his mom.

Roshini's eyes landed on Mythili, with a bright smile she ran towards her and hugged her dearly said "Vadhinaa........."(sister-in-law).

Mythili was shocked and stood rooted without reciprocating roshinis's hug. Ram closed his eyes and muttered 'shit'.

His mom looked at them confusingly, but she recognised the girl whom her daughter was hugging and calling her vadhinaa. Then she looked at Ram raising her eyebrows asking 'What was that?'

"Ha, what you are doing outside?" asked Ram composing himself.

Hearing ram's question Roshini came out of the hug and looked at Mythili who was looking at her mom with little scared face.

"Vadhinaa, don't worry. My mom is very sweet trust me." roshini whispered to Mythili. She silently nodded her head. They both stood beside each other.

"Just now, doctor came for the routine morning checkup. So we came outside." answered his mom still looking btwn them.

Meanwhile, doctor came outside. Ram went near him.

"How is he doctor?" asked Ram.

"He is fine. Doing good. You can discharge after week days. Fructure's will take a month to heal. Other than that he is completely fine." answered Doctor and went from there.

"I'll meet dad and come." said ram and went inside followed by his mom. Both roshini and mythili stood outside only.

"How are you dad?" asked Ram sitting on the stool beside the bed.