Chapter 21

Mythili came inside the home, still feeling his words. Her friends are waiting for her in the living room.

"Mythu.." Sowmya called her and asked her to sit her.

"So..tell me." asked sowmya very excitingly. Sandhya also sat beside them.

"Tell what?" asked mythili.

"Arey about your Coffee date." said sowmya.

"First of all it's not a date, we just had a coffee and he dropped me home. That's it." said mythili shrugging her shoulders.

"That's it." asked Sandhya.

Mythili remembered their last movements and started blushing with a shy smile.

" Arey wah Sandhya, our mythu is blushing yaar. Something had happened naa." said sowmya.

"Tell us na what happened. Did you guys kissed?" asked sowmya excitingly.

Mythili widened her eyes blushing like hell, immediately said

" No, Why would we do that stupid guys."

Both Sandhya and sowmya started laughing looking at her blushing face. Mythili got up and started beating them with pillows.

"Arey..ha-ha stop mythu..ha-ha.." said both of them shouting at her to stop her beatings.

Finally, huffing mythili threw the pillow on their faces and sat on the sofa breathing heavily.

"By the way, we don't mind kissing , our bava gaaru(brother-in-law) is too hot to resist right. so kiss tho bantha he." said sowmya again teasing her. That's it.

Now cat and mouse chasing started between them.

"You..Donkey...

monkey...

.come here. I'll show you what is the kissing means..." said mythili chasing sowmya who was laughing at her.

"Chi.....am not that type girl. Am very much straight you know." said sowmya running away for her laughing.

"It's better if you show your skills to DCP sir, may be the outcome will be fantastic." said sowmya.

"You....barre(buffalo) stop there,..." said mythili still chasing her ,smiling and blushing at the same time.

Soon Sandhya also joined them. Total house was filled with their laughter. A happy home.

"Hammaya..." breathing heavily sowmya said "I can't..mythu spare me. Let's have dinner yaar, am hungry." she flopped on the sofa.

^^^^^

Ram came to his apartment 3bhk flat. Sravan was waiting for him watching tv, lazily lying on the sofa. Sometimes Sravan also stays with Ram.

"What are doing here today." asked Ram.

"You hurt me man." said Sravan pointing his heart dramatically. Ram rolled his eyes watching his antics.

"Why? Can't I stay here?" asked Sravan. Ram laid on the sofa closing his eyes. He was so tired.

Ram didn't replied to him.

"Arrogant man..." murmured Sravan looking at Ram.

"I heard."

"Good..Where you went Chandu? Is it duty related work." asked Sravan.

"No."

"Then, where you went Chandu. That too not informing me." asked Sravan like Ram never went out without saying to him. Such a dramebaaz.