Chapter 52

Sorry for the late update. Don't be angry at me.

Some part of this chapter is strictly for 18+audience.

I tried something. Plz don't do bad comments.I feel bad.

PS:Plz read the note at the end.
Don't report. Kindly Skip it if You don't to read.

*********

🔞...

He hovered over her looking into her eyes. He slowly moved his left hand towards her saree's pallu pin.

"So.....,What were you calling me during the call...hmm." he asked opening her pin. She was silently looking at him. His eyes captivated her. Caged her in his charms.

"Mr.Ramachandra...ha........." he said raising his eyebrow. Mythili gulped looking into his eyes.

His eyes are speaking only 'desire' only for her.

Suddenly he pulled her pallu and throw it away from her body on the bed.

Mythili looked at him with wide eyes, looked at her pallu which was lying carelessly on the bed, then looked at ram.

Her immediate reflex was to cover her chest but ram quickly held her both hands, pinned them beside her head, her body was pinned by his body caging her.

The atmosphere around them changed drastically into erotic one. The only sound that can be heard was mythili's breathing.

"Hmm...?" he hummed. She nodded her head 'no'.

"Calling my full name daringly in the call, now happened to your sweet mouth...." he said holding her hands in his one hand and other was rubbing her lower lip.

Her breath turned harsher, her breasts were touching his chest. She was feeling her lips were dried out due the rising hotness between them, she slowly wet her lips. His eyes darkened. She never saw his eyes this much dark.

He smashes his lips, took her into a passionate kiss.

"Umm...." she moaned. This kiss filled with passion, he was kissing her hardly, he was not giving her a chance to move her lips, he was that quick and hard. Like he was taking out his 6 months desire on her.

He bite her lower lip hardly, but not too much to bleed. Making her moan. The shivers, tingles are running directly towards her core. Her toes were curling due to pleasure, rubbing his legs.

She was trying to free her hands, the kiss was too much for her but he held her tightly. He angled her face diving inside her mouth taking the kiss to next level. He totally sucked her dry. After 5 minutes he left her panting.

Her flushed face, closed eyes, her lips were shivering, glistening with his saliva. It was sight to behold.

"Next time time take my full name. I'll spank you hard." he said in hoarse voice. She opened her eyes looked at him. Not that he didn't liked it, it was sexy listening his name from her lips. But when she calls him 'ram' he feels very close to her.

She immediately nodded her head, taking her lower lip into her mouth, as she was still feeling tingles on her lips.

He scanned her body, her chest was heaving, her swells were playing peek-a-boo with him, her midriff was bare to his eyes and cherry on top of that her small, deep navel raising his desires to peak, the fact that she is lying under him in most vulnerable form is making him hard down there.

Then he looked at her face, she was blushing like hell......the thought of him seeing her, gazing her body is making her shiver. He placed his hands on her waist giving a little squeeze. Her stomach sucked inside. Making her moan.