Chapter 41

Hello my reader Buddies...

Ela unnaru andaru? (how are you all?)

Andariki, mainly telangana state aada biddalaki.....ENGILI POOLA BATHUKAMMA SUBHAKANKSHALU.......

Enjoy the day....

Those who knows how to make a Bathukamma .....raise your hands.

Finally....4635 words....long chappy. Enjoy pillalu..

************

Two days Later;

it's been two days since Mythili was not talking to Ram. He was going mad literally.

That day after dinner with her. He went to meet his mom as she was tensed about his nanna's pain, He contacted the doctor, he said that its was normal to have pain, he need's to endure a little bit of pain nothing to worry about.

He is in the office thinking about Mythili, on the other hand tomorrow was the final hearing of Janardhan's case. He was literally stressed in these two days.

One side Mythili's Cold shoulder, He didn't have time to meet her in person. He made a innumerable calls but she was not lifting the calls. On the other side handling Media, Controlling the Protests of Janardhan's party members, blasting his head.

That Bastard Ajay (son of Janardhan) cunningly hiding somewhere, still they are unable to trace him. Ram had a hunch that ajay will make a move either to save his father before the court hearing or if his arrested then he will make a move to avenge him. He needs to be careful. Thinking about the possibilities of ajay's plan is making him mad.

Finally he decided that he needs to find his peace, that is Mythili. He decided to meet her after her college hours.

*****

Mythili and her friends came out the last class. They are walking in the corridor. These two days mythili was also became silent. She was missing him badly. It was clearly showing in her face.

"Mythili, stop doing this?" said sandhya. She had enough of their silent war. She wants them to reconcile.

"Doing what? Sandy?" asked mythili. In between them one soul was happy because not that mythili being sad but someone is suffering more than mythili. Sowmi can easily tell that how much DCP sir adores Mythu. He can't stay away from her.

She had a hunch, that today he will meet Mythili by hook or crook.

"Talk to DCP sir Mythu, keep a full stop now. He was guilty for his doings. He was calling you continuously. He was asking for your forgiveness. On top of that you also feeling bad for not talking to him. Just end this." said Sandhya.

"Why would she? He never once meet her in these two days. If he felt very bad on shouting on our mythu, if he feel guilty about it then he would have met mythu once but No. He was only calling her. Why should Mythili talk to him first." said sowmya giving a shrug.

Sandhya beat on her head. "Ouch. Why are beating me?" said sowmya caressing her head.

"Why? You are asking Why? Buffalo...Stop instigating her against DCP sir? As a friends we need to make her understand the situation. It was our mistake that we went there without informing him in prior. And also he might be busy." said Sandhya.

"So, what? that doesn't give him right to take out his anger on our Mythu... That's bad. HE always does this." said Sowmya.

"Okay. I accept that but he was also asking sorry na." said sandhya.