Chapter 39

Mythili was in her class, but today for a change she wasn't listening to it. She was in her own thoughts.

It's been 2 days since she met her father, since then she was like this. She didn't understand her what her father was saying more like conveying to her.

Flashback:

On that day evening her father came to their flat.

Mythili was very happy looking at her father.

"Hii, nannaaaaaaaaa......" she squeled hugging her father. He patted her head lovingly.

"Ela unnav thalli." (How are you beta?) asked her father.

"Good nanna, nuvvela unnav?" (Am good dad, How are you?)

"Am fine kanna."

"Come sit, i'll bring water for you." said mythili. She went from there.

"How are uncle?" asked her friends.

"Am gud raa, How are you both? how studies are going on?" asked suresh, mythili's dad.

"We are good uncle, about studies.....chal raha he aise." they both said laughingly .

Mythili came and gave water to her father. Both sowmya and sandhya went to their rooms leaving both father-daughter duo.

"Inka..Cheppandi nanna. Why did you come here?" asked mythili.

"Nothing much thalli, back then some people came to our school , wanting to give some donations, to give some facilities to the students and for development of school . They asked to for a meeting and to do some application procedures. So the management send me here." answered her dad.

"Oh, is that work completed."

"Ha, kanna, it's finished." They silently sat for a couple of minutes.

"Mythili....?" her father called her after sometime, Mythili looked at him frowning. He was calling by her name,is something wrong. She thought.

"Ha, Nanna."

"Is there anything that you are hiding from me?" asked father. That caught her off guard. She was stunned for a moment.

"Wh..What? Why are you asking like that Nanna. Is there anything wrong." asked Mythili fidgeting with her dress nervously. Suresh observed her, looking at her nervousness and her paled face, he can easily guess that, What he thought, more like What he SEEN was true. Afterall he raised her daughter for 20 years now.

Suresh, felt very sad, the trust he kept on her is on verge of breaking.....may be already broken. His little daughter was hiding things from him. Suddenly he felt like she was grown up now. Suresh's thinking was just like how a normal father's thinks.

He signed heavily, patting her head lovingly smiled and said " Nothing ma..these days you are sounding very low in the phone calls, You were rarely talking to us, if you do then you only speak few words, saying that you were busy with assignments and all. I thought you were in some problem. I asked it generally." answered his father , keeping his hearts concerns in front of her.

Tears wireld in her eyes looking at his father's concern. How much he loves and trusts her. Here she was hiding things. About Rahul's matter, her almost kidnapping matter, most importantly DCP sir's matter.

How can she tell her parents and make them worry about her. But still they were her parents, it's their right to know about the good and the bad things that happens in their daughter life. There was nothing wrong in that.