Chapter 1

[Rebirth] The chief who bombed the sky suddenly became sweet

Author: Ruo Shui

Introduction:

Completed "Half-faced disfigured and doted on his wife general attacking cold A deep-fried but sweet and reborn Shou" First marriage and then love Double arrows, 1v1, double clean, super Sweet Cheng Zi'an never thought that he would die so inexplicably, and even dragged others down, looking at Alpha in front of him covered in blood, despair enveloped his heart.

Because of saving him, the wings of Mo Li's beast body were broken and shattered, and he dragged his unhealed body to fight with the mutated beast of the star, and his injuries continued to increase.

Until his mental body was so weak that Mo Li could no longer receive medical treatment, only his and Mo Li's corpses were left in the end.

When he woke up again, he returned to two years ago.

This time he must find out who is going to put him to death.

It's just that before that, the tricky thing in front of me has to be solved.

"Mother, I don't want to go on a blind date."

"Mother, I like Alphas who have military exploits and are good-looking, and are willing to sacrifice their lives to protect me when in danger."

"Mother, I can find it myself."

Mo Li, who has military exploits and is good-looking, gets met Willing to give up his life to protect him when he is in danger? There is an ancient saying, to repay the kindness of saving life and reach the peak is to promise with your body?

Omega ran up to Alpha.

"Mo Li, are you willing to marry me?" Mo Li,

whose face was disfigured from forehead to temple, wearing half a mask every day:?

Deputy CP: Galileo x Chen Jinci double A, young, careful but not bad beauty attacking domineering little boyfriend Shou, deputy CP of chasing wife and crematorium series: Renault Cheng Ziyi double A gentle senior Gong Tsundere junior Shou, The world view of the Boiled Frog series: Alpha and Beta can control mechas, and they can also transform into beasts. Omega's spiritual power reaches D level or above and can transform into a spiritual body. The skill is medical treatment, and can manipulate mechas.

Note: The upper half of the face is disfigured, and it will be better in the later stage. 3S mental power, a beast-shaped flying winged big white lion, a top-level Omega, S-level mental power, top medical skills, and a transfigured mental unicorn Small theater: Cheng Zi'an Wearing Moli's animal-shaped long white fur, the comfort of the rua big cat made him want to bury his face in it, "Your fur is so soft," and touched the long and slender tail of the big white lion from time to time, "This is also a good touch "

Alpha who was held at the gate of life: baby, I see you are playing with fire

Chapter 1 Reborn?

"Zian? Isn't it to your liking?" A

clear male voice came from the opposite side, with an addictive gentleness.

Cheng Zi'an looked at the creamy mushroom soup on the table a little dazed.

But the aroma of the thick soup lingering in the nose, and the instant heat when the fingertips touched the magnetic wall of the soup bowl, all showed that this was not a dream.

"Zian?"

The alpha on the opposite side called out again, worried.

The voice sounded familiar.

Frowning, Cheng Zi'an looked up, only to find that a hand was about to cover his forehead.

Subconsciously grabbed Alpha's wrist, moved his gaze upwards, and faced the face of the owner of the upper hand, the notch between the eyebrows became deeper.

Xu Yuze?

Seeing the steadfastness on his face, the other party withdrew his hand apologetically.

"Sorry, I was the one to be abrupt, I think you seem a little unwell, I want to help you check if you have a fever."

Hearing what he said, Cheng Zi'an was slightly taken aback.

He remembered where it was.

The same scene happened two years ago, but that time it was because of doing experiments all night before, and I was a little sleepy.

So what about this time?

Even though he was still waiting for rescue on a barren planet just a moment ago, that sense of powerless despair is still in his heart.

Why do you change places as soon as you close your eyes and open them?

Cheng Zi'an ignored Xu Yuze, he turned his head to look at the busy traffic outside the window, and clenched his hand under the table tightly, because the excessive force made the already cold and pale skin look paler, and the blue veins underneath were particularly obvious .

There, it should have been injured.

But holding it like this doesn't hurt at all.

In the hustle and bustle of the city, the walls of buildings everywhere are playing the latest advertisements, celebrities, and singles.

What Cheng Zi'an was looking at was not these. His eyes fell on one of the news that was being broadcast on demand. There were two lines marked on the upper right corner of the screen: August 5, 5023 in the Interstellar Year, United Current Affairs News.

Without Cheng Zi'an's response, Alpha coughed dryly in embarrassment. If Cheng Zi'an turned his head at this time, he would find a hint of unhappiness hidden in Alpha's eyes.

Only he didn't.

The peach petal-shaped eyes fixedly looked at that time, at this moment he finally confirmed that he was really dead, but he didn't know why he came back again.

He squinted his eyes, and when he turned his head again, the thoughtful expression just now was gone, as if the behavior of looking out the window was just boring.

This is also in line with his consistent behavior during blind dates.

That's right, a blind date.

Not just once.

Just because the mother thinks that he should not stay in the laboratory all the time, young people should fall in love, and it is better to get married as soon as possible, instead of waiting until the procrastination can no longer be forced by the pheromone matching center.

But he is not interested in dating at all, so he might as well read two more books and do a few more experiments when he has the time.

In his memory, the Xu Yuze in front of him was his fourth blind date this month, and also the one who had the most unpleasant troubles.

As for how unpleasant it is.

It was probably just like that when he wanted to touch him, but he grabbed his wrist and didn't say anything, and was directly denied face and not allowed to call him by name, and...he got up and left without eating, and he was so angry that he darkened his expression on the spot.

But not this time.

Only when you are hungry can you know the value of food. After all the meals are served, of course you have to finish eating before leaving.

"Excuse me, what did you just say? I didn't hear clearly."

Cheng Zi'an picked up the knife and fork and began to cut up the monster steak in front of him with a faint tone with obvious alienation.

Drizzled with black pepper sauce, it is very tempting.

"It's nothing." Xu Yuze didn't seem to feel the indifference of omega, the smile on his face was still gentle, making people feel like a spring breeze, "The meat of this violent bear is very delicious, and it is the main product of this store. See if you like it."

"Well, it's not bad."

Not to mention the fresh and tender meat, the energy contained in the monster meat made him feel very comfortable.

Different levels of monsters contain different energy, which is beneficial to spiritual power. The higher the level of monsters, the purer their energy.

In the process of eating, it can help alpha and beta to refine the purity of their mental power more accurately. The purer the mental power, the less prone to mental breakdown, and it helps alpha to advance to a certain extent.

Although it doesn't have this effect on omega, it can nourish the mental power and reduce the fatigue when the mental power is overused.

Cheng Zian spent the whole night in the laboratory studying the ratio of the new medicine. When he was mentally exhausted, this feast of monsters really helped a lot.

In addition, his soul has only experienced hunger, and he pays more attention to food.

After replying, he ignored the alpha facing him, and ate the lunch in front of him very seriously, even piously.

Before he came here, he knew that Cheng Zi'an was difficult to deal with, but he didn't expect it to be so difficult.

He felt that he had done enough, but the other person always looked paralyzed.

It is undeniable that Cheng Zi'an's face can be regarded as outstanding in omega, and there is also the youngest son of the Cheng family, the head of the four ancient oriental descendants, and a rare S-level omega in the empire. , but this character...

Even so, Xu Yuze still dare not neglect.

The family has issued a death order, and they must find a way to marry him back home. This is related to the future of the Xu family.

As the last of the four major families, the Xu family has shown signs of decline in recent years.

For two consecutive generations, there were no particularly outstanding ones, so that the Xu family, which was originally at the end, had a tendency to be caught up by the later families.

So this blind date is very important to the Xu family.

"I'm full, thank you, there's still something to do in the lab, I'll go first."

Suddenly, Omega's voice came, it was different from that paralyzed face, it was soft, with a cool taste, but it didn't Not blunt.

In the ear, it is like the continuous ice of summer, which makes Xu Yuze's heart twitch.

But after realizing what he said, Xu Yuze's expression froze.

Cheng Zi'an's dining manner is very elegant, but it is obvious that he is not only elegant, but also very fast, all the food on the dinner plate has been eaten, even the meal buns and thick soup are empty.

This made Xu Yuze feel powerless.

"I'll see you off."

This was the only time he could procrastinate for the two of them to be together, but unfortunately the other party just glanced at him, then turned and left.

"No, thank you." The

cold and alienated words brought today's blind date to an end, making Xu Yuze's plans come to nothing.

With past experience, even if he didn't look back, Cheng Zi'an knew that Xu Yuze's complexion might not look good.

Thinking of this guy's secret love affair with "true love" in his previous life, while pursuing him with great fanfare, he felt disgusted.

If he didn't want to waste food, he would have left the moment he wore it back.

Thinking of the feeling of being so hungry that his stomach burned before he died, his black eyes sank.

He didn't know who wanted his life, who was so bold as to make a fuss on the battleship, but what was certain was that this person's status must be very high.

After all, the mission he is performing is confidential and requires extremely high authority.

What a pity, he didn't die immediately as that person wished, and even had a chance to report his death back to the main star.

I sneered in my heart, and turned heavy again in the next second.

It's just that this opportunity was won for him by that person who exhausted his vitality and mental strength.

Mo Li...

Though he was thinking about his thoughts, he didn't notice that someone was coming around the corner, and a collision happened as soon as he turned around.

"Hiss~"

Cheng Zi'an couldn't help crying out in pain from the forehead hitting the opponent's button, and subconsciously leaned back.

At this time, his waist was grabbed by a strong force, and with this force, he stabilized his figure in time.

"Thank you."

Covering his forehead with one hand, Cheng Zi'an raised his head and thanked.

And when he raised his head, his eyes met the half mask on the person's face, and his black pupils constricted.

He didn't expect that just as he was thinking about this person, this person would appear in front of him.