Chapter 121-125

Chapter 121 I just want to hug my husband

   The next day, at dawn, Galileo opened his eyes.

The unfamiliar environment caused a flash of vigilance in the green, but soon, the memory of last night flooded back, and the condensation on his face gradually receded.

Waking up a little bit, feeling the heat in his arms, he looked down and saw that it was Chen Jinci.

The black head was resting on his chest, and his own hands were resting on his waist.

Chen Jinci, who was asleep, looked different from usual.

The resolute facial contours looked much gentler after the defense was removed, and the tightly pursed lips were slightly pouting at this time. The lip color was very light, but it would not look pale.

He still remembered the touch last night, soft and sweet.

With a little force, it will be dyed a beautiful red.

Because of the sleeping position, the bangs hang down on the forehead, and a little bit of the sideburns fall on the side of the face, making the person even more cute.

Looking at it, Galileo lowered his head and kissed the hair of the man in his arms.

I have to say that he is very fond of his little one. Boyfriend is still very satisfied.

Of course, it would be better if the temperament is softer.

Thinking of Chen Jinci's appearance when he broke up last night, he still had a headache, but fortunately, this matter should be considered over?

Sighing softly, fingertips lightly touched the end of the eyes of the person in his arms, and then the long and slender eyelashes that hung down.

He still remembered that the man looked at him with wide-open eyes when he was at the door, the ends of his eyes were flushed, and there were still drops of water hanging on his wet eyelashes.

If he didn't come last night, would he be sad all night?

When you sent him the breakup message, were you already crying?

In the past, it was hard for him to imagine that Alpha would cry because of a broken relationship, but if it was Chen Jinci.

Just imagining that he was looking at the phone with red eyes, tears falling silently, and he didn't even feel disgusted.

He wasn't narcissistic and thought that Chen Jinci would fall in love with him in a short period of time and would make him jealous because of Avril's affairs.

This self-knowledge is still there.

I used to think that he was making trouble for no reason, but now I understand that it was his own willfulness that made him feel wronged.

I feel that falling in love is indeed as imagined, a bit troublesome.

But when coaxing people well, it feels a little sweet.

Especially when Chen Jinci looked at him with watery eyes, his heart softened.

Inexplicably, there is a sense of satisfaction.

Ok.

After all, he is still just an adult, and he really has to coax him.

Thinking of this, Galileo lowered his head again and kissed Chen Jinci's eyes.

Although he had the intention of making use of Chen Jinci, but after getting along with him during this period of time, he has no feelings for this suddenly set little one. Boyfriend is still very satisfied.

In any case, Chen Jinci was his first lover. Although it was impossible to marry him as the imperial concubine, a side concubine was inevitable.

He will treat him well.

Chen Jinci's biological clock is always on time, and he will wake up naturally at seven o'clock.

As soon as he opened his eyes, all he saw was white. He was stunned for a moment, unable to tell whether it was a dream or reality.

It wasn't until the memory before going to bed came that Chen Jinci realized that he was being held in someone's arms.

Look at that piece of whiteness again.

It turned out that the waistband of the pajamas was loose and the cross collar was unraveled, so it was so.

Avoiding the nudity, Chen Jin resigned and pushed Galileo.

"Are you awake?"

Sensing Chen Jinci's movement, Galileo came to his senses.

"Well," echoed in a low voice, the simple syllables were hoarse after waking up, "let go."

Hearing this, Galileo felt a little reluctant.

The hand on the waist did not relax, but tightened a little, and a kiss fell on Chen Jinci's lips.

There was a tightening in the glazed color.

After just such a kiss with his head slightly raised and his head lowered, Chen Jinci smiled when he saw the enlarged handsome face in front of him.

There is also a gentle "good morning".

The heartbeat suddenly became chaotic.

"Good morning."

"Are you still sleepy? Your class in the morning is at ten o'clock, do you want to sleep a little longer?" After

speaking, seeing Chen Jinci raised his eyebrows, he explained:

"I'm your boyfriend, of course Be clear about your classes."

"Yeah."

He responded lightly, showing nothing on the surface, but his heart softened for a moment.

Boyfriend...

Galileo's words from last night rang in my head again.

The first time you fall in love, the first time you have a boyfriend, you will treat him well and make him happy.

I have to say that even if he is an Alpha, he can't help being a little happy to hear these words.

As for the authenticity of the words, Chen Jinci had no doubts at all.

This is not only because of Galileo's reputation, but also his attitude towards love affairs.

From the matter of Avril Lavigne, she chose to contact Galileo immediately, trust him, and leave it to him to deal with it, you can see a thing or two.

"I'm not sleepy anymore. I'll get up first."

"Okay." After the

two washed up one after another, Galileo changed into the clothes he brought upstairs yesterday.

It's just a big way to change clothes. Carelessly, he didn't shy away from Chen Jinci at all, but Chen Jinci's ears were red.

Usually he doesn't feel anything.

Everyone is Alpha, what Galileo has, he has.

But when he thought of the relationship between this person and himself, he subconsciously turned his back.

It seemed that what was in front of him was an Omega, which made him afraid to look directly at it.

Seriously speaking, Galileo looks better than many Omegas.

Looking at the carpet, Chen Jinci couldn't help but think this way.

The whiteness when I woke up in the morning and the back that I had glimpsed just now were intertwined and played in my mind.

There is also the long hair scattered at the back, and the silver color sets off the milky white skin, which is so beautiful that it makes people's faces hot.

Hearing the movement behind, Galileo, who was buttoning his shirt, turned around and happened to see the back of Chen Jinci who turned around hastily.

There was a smile on the corner of his lips, and he was inexplicably happy.

When the two went out, Galileo's hand had just been put on the doorknob, and before he pressed it, he was held down.

The line of sight falls on the overlapping hands, the wheat color is covered with a shiny white, inexplicably harmonious.

And this kind of harmony is like a small stone, thrown into Chen Jinci's heart lake, with a bang, it caused circles of ripples.

Even the light-colored glass has different waves of light.

He looked up at the man in front of him, and under Galileo's puzzled eyes, he pinched his jaw and kissed the rosy lips.

The slender eyelashes trembled slightly, the lips fell, and left quickly.

In just two seconds, Galileo felt that a long time had passed.

This is the first time Chen Jinci took the initiative.

Realizing this, a stronger sense of pleasure than before came to my heart.

But before he could do anything, Chen Jinci had already opened the door and went out.

Annoyance flashed in his eyes.

Kissing and having to tiptoe or something made him feel a little frustrated.

He didn't feel anything before, but the kiss just now made him deeply aware of the height difference between himself and Galileo, five centimeters? Or seven centimeters?

But he is still young, will he grow?

Thinking of this, he tilted his head slightly and looked at Galileo who was one step behind him.

The handsome face is as warm and moist as jade, with a slight smile on the corner of his lips, his green eyes are more crystal clear than the top-quality jadeite, when looking at him, his figure can be clearly reflected.

The smiling Galileo seemed to look even better.

Sure enough, he liked the act of intimacy.

This was discovered by Chen Jinci after Galileo asked to stay overnight last night.

Hugging, kissing, holding hands even in bed.

And that look before saying goodnight.

Hot and full of desire.

Although he has never been in a relationship, he is an adult after all, and of course Chen Jinci knows what couples do.

What's more, he and Galileo originally fell in love because of an excessive intimacy.

But the two haven't known each other for long, and he doesn't like to have too close physical contact with people, so he has always been as gentle and considerate as possible, but he has never taken the initiative to get close to him.

Thinking about it now, Galileo actually showed it a long time ago.

The holding hands in the movie theater was based on the incident between Brother Zi'an and Morigov.

It's a pity that he didn't realize his thoughts, and still kept a certain distance subconsciously.

Just as he was thinking, his hand was held, and he turned his head to look, and saw that piece of pure green.

There is a smile in it, gentle and gentle.

The two went down hand in hand, and the elders of Chen's family, who already knew that Galileo was staying overnight, sat in the living room together.

Seeing people coming down, they were still holding hands, looked at each other, and got up to meet them.

In any case, Galileo was a prince, and they couldn't lose their courtesy.

Cheng Zi'an didn't know anything about the Chen family's affairs. If he knew, he would probably come to him directly.

At this time, he has entered the third day of bonding fever.

I feel better than before, but my body is not lightly tired.

It was afternoon when I woke up again.

The dream that I hadn't had for a long time somehow invaded again, and the pain in my heart was severe, and when I opened my eyes again, the blood color faded away.

The familiar pheromone in his breath calmed him down.

Yes, it was just a dream.

The dryness on his body told him that his Alpha had already cleaned it up for him.

Opening his eyes, he faced Mo Li's chest, where the beating he had prayed for thousands of times was rising and falling.

After watching quietly for a while, he moved his body slightly and got closer.

Then stick it to your face.

Plop plop.

His nose was sour, and his eye sockets were actually hot.

Turning her face, her plump lips were full of piety.

When Cheng Zi'an approached, Mo Li woke up, and felt Omega's small face rub against his chest, followed by another kiss.

The dense cloud and rain in Wushan these two days made him subconsciously think that the combination fever had started again.

Holding the hand around Cheng Zi'an's waist, he pulled him away, and then hugged him up, trying to satisfy him, but his eyes were full of tears, and now he panicked.

"Why are you crying? Does it hurt somewhere?"

Thinking of his masterpiece last night, Mo Li was extremely nervous.

Sure enough, the movie is different from the reality. The actor is fine, but it doesn't mean his An An will be fine too.

As he said that, Mo Li wanted to check, but Cheng Zian hugged his neck.

"Husband."

"What's wrong? Husband, can you take a look?"

"I'm not feeling sick, I just want my husband to hug me. Husband, can you hug me?" A

soft crying sound fell into Mo Li's mouth. In my ears, my heart aches.

Immediately, he hugged the person in his arms tightly and kissed his earbones.

"I'm here, my husband is holding you, stop crying, okay?"