Chapter 231-235

Chapter 231 Desolate Star Family Reunion & An An: Finally Found You

   They had injuries on their bodies, some from when they fell into the wild star, and some from the newly added injuries when they were hunting just now.

After Mo Li judged the gap between the enemy and ourselves, he made a decisive plan to retreat.

While avoiding the monster's attack again, he roared at the panther and the eagle. When the monster attacked again, the white lion and black panther, who could not fly, quickly rushed out in different directions.

As the only Eagle who can fly high at this time, he provoked the monsters several times in the air at a distance of neither high nor low. The agreed place to gather again in the event of an accident.

Seeing that the little thing that broke into his territory disappeared, it had a curved horn on top of its head, shaped like a rhinoceros, but it was a six-legged monster roaring, its head was thrown back, and its front legs were lifted off the ground. , The sound of roaring up to the sky caused the nearby birds to scatter, and when the forelegs landed, it even caused the entire ground to tremble.

The white lion and black panther, who had already run away, couldn't help being afraid at this time. No one thought that the native monsters would be so strong.

Even the mutated monsters in the Federation are not so destructive.

The only fortunate thing is that their IQs don't seem to be very high, otherwise they would not have the chance to escape.

Soon, the three gathered at the agreed place, and after seeing each other's figures, they rushed to the cave where they lived temporarily without any stop in tacit understanding.

After seeing the native monsters, Mo Li was very thankful that he left the bloodthirsty ivy behind before going out.

With it, if something is really close, the people who stay in the cave will be fine.

After more than ten minutes, they saw a vine at the entrance of the cave chasing a giant butterfly in a curve in the air from a distance. The three of them suddenly relaxed their tense hearts all the way, and turned into human figures and ran closer.

"Qiuqiu, don't flutter the butterflies, there are delicious food."

Qiuqiu is the name Cheng Zi'an gave to the blood-devouring Ivy, and the one left in Cheng's house is called Tiantian.

Because it was autumn when Qingteng arrived at Cheng's house.

Hearing Mo Li's voice, Qiuqiu immediately turned around and rushed towards Mo Li.

Green vines wrapped around his arms, and the tops stood up, twisting and twisting.

Just a few twists, the vines began to extend around Mo Li's back, and the leaves at the top moved and moved, just like the gesture of an animal when it smells.

Mo Li knew that Qiuqiu should have smelled the blood on his body.

He reached out his hand to touch the leaves, and comforted him,

"I'm fine. Has a monster come here? Are the others okay?" After

speaking, he saw the top of the vine sway left and right, and then leaned towards his back and rubbed it .

The blood-devouring green vine feeds on blood. Mo Li's injury is serious or light, and it can correctly identify it just by its perception.

Qiuqiu tilted the vine, a little disappointed and distressed.

Before going out, the owner asked it to protect his man, but it failed twice, what should I do.

It is said that hunting should bring it, hey.

Mo Li didn't know that Qiuqiu was moaning, but he could also sense that he was feeling a little depressed.

Qiuqiu was specially given to him by Cheng Zi'an for him to take it with him. He guessed that the little guy must have been told by Cheng Zi'an before going out, it was nothing more than to protect him or something.

Now that he is injured, Qingteng is in a bad mood, maybe because he is afraid that he will not be able to explain to his wife?

Just about to say something more, the person who heard the movement outside the cave came out.

The leader is Ning Shang.

He was supposed to go there originally, he and Li Yuan are teammates, and they have been cooperating all the time, if they are together, in this strange environment, if something happens, the survival rate will be higher.

It's just that Ning Shang fell into the wild star in their escape pod and injured his wings, temporarily unable to fly.

So he was left with another Alpha to take care of the three seriously injured people.

"Sir, Li Yuan, Qin Mian."

"We've found food, we'll talk about other things later."

Knowing that Ning Shang was worried about them, Li Yuan hurriedly said.

When the other two heard that they had found food, their frowns relaxed a little, but when they heard the second half of the sentence, their expressions became serious.

Under normal circumstances, such words also mean that something happened to the three of them.

Immediately afterwards, I heard Qin Mian say:

"Sir, Li Yuan, quickly go into the cave and check the wound." The

complexions of several people tightened immediately.

"Are you injured?!"

Mo Li didn't say much, and went straight into the cave.

The blood-devouring ivy on his body also turned into an armband and wrapped around Mo Li's forearm.

The cave is not big, but the inside is very clean, there is water in the depths, and there is a small hot spring.

This is the luck of the misfortune.

There was a fire inside, and beside it was a bed made of simple quilts, on which lay three unconscious Alphas.

Mo Li didn't check his wound immediately, but took out the prey, as did Li Yuan and Qin Mian.

Because I was afraid that one of the three people would be in danger, if the food was placed on one person's side, they would not be able to bring anything back in the end.

So the hunted food was roughly divided into three parts, and one part was placed in each person's space button. Fortunately, all three returned safely.

After that, Mo Li went to see the injuries of the next three people.

Although there is no sign of awakening yet, but fortunately there is no sign of deterioration, which makes him relieved.

There were twenty-six people on the battleship, and now only nine of them survived. He really didn't want to see anyone die.

Li Yuan has now turned into a beast shape, Ning Shang is cleaning his wound beside him, Qin Mian, who is not injured, and the other two are handling the food.

After checking the three of them, Mo Li regained his beast form, and the twisted wings at a strange angle made people feel shocking.

But the big white lion didn't seem to feel any pain. After licking the wound as a disinfectant, it didn't care about it.

The others were frightened by his injury, and immediately surrounded him, telling Mo Li's family to go to the medical cabin as you said one sentence at a time.

But Murray did not agree.

The medical cabin, including the escape cabin they escaped from, were all contained in the space button that Cheng Zi'an gave him.

He didn't find out until the second night on the battleship.

At that time, when he saw these two large equipment occupying one side of the storage space, he was really helpless. He knew that Cheng Zi'an was worried about him, but he didn't expect to be so worried that he was equipped with these.

When it was discovered that there was something wrong with the tasker, in fact everything was just a trap, just to put him to death, these two escape cabins and medical cabins that made them feel helpless at first became the key to the survival of the nine of them.

And blood-devouring ivy.

If it hadn't been wandering around and found out that there was something wrong with the tasker in advance, and came to inform him, I'm afraid none of them would have survived.

Now there is only one medical cabin, and he has to take turns to treat three patients whose lives are hanging by a thread. He doesn't want to waste the few medicines and power supplies left.

It's just a broken wing, not a big deal.

Unable to persuade Mo Li, several people looked at each other, and could only secretly increase the amount of Mo Li's food during dinner.

Mo Li knew their kindness, and he didn't refuse this time. He knew that the best way now is to recover his strength as soon as possible. Food is currently the fastest way besides medicine.

At night, Ning Shang and another Alpha who didn't go out kept vigil. Qiuqiu wrapped around Mo Li's forearm obediently. She seemed to be sleeping, but she was actually vigilant about her surroundings.

Nothing happened overnight.

After knowing the ferocity of the indigenous monsters, the few of them were even more careful when traveling.

Murray did not allow them to leave too far.

Because he has control over the distance and is familiar with the surroundings, when he went out to hunt, Qiuqiu went with him.

With its assistance, the combat effectiveness soared.

If it weren't for the thick skins of the indigenous monsters, Qiuqiu's "teeth" wouldn't be able to pierce through in one hit, and the hunting area for the few of them could be wider.

A week passed, and Mo Li's broken wing was almost healed.

This kind of goodness is not recovery, but the broken place has finally healed, and the pain can no longer be felt, but it is still twisted like when it was injured.

This meant that Mo Li could no longer fly normally.

At the same time, two of the three people who had been in a coma finally woke up and resumed eating.

Murray is very satisfied with this.

As for the crippled wings that were not treated in time, he used practical actions to show that even if he couldn't fly, his fighting power was still terrifyingly strong.

However, for Cheng Zi'an, what he cares about is how strong Mo Li is?

No, what he wanted was for his husband to be intact.

In his previous life, in order to protect him, Mo Li's wings were shattered and half broken.

The shadow brought by the bloody memory has been affecting Cheng Zi'an even in this life.

When I finally got through three jumping points and found the deserted star in my memory to land, the first thing I saw was a white lion, leopard and lizard besieging a lightning fox that was at least five or six times bigger than the Federation's lightning fox and had two heads. God knows how excited he was when he was a fox monster.

Then when he found out that he could hit the giant fox with one blow only by flying, but when Mo Li used the surrounding trees to jump up and attack, Cheng Zi'an's heart skipped a beat.

Afterwards, after the whole battle, the fact that Mo Li hadn't used his wings from the beginning to the end made him confirm the fact that there was something wrong with his wings.

The little white tiger looked at the battle below with the glass open, and seeing his father who hadn't seen him for a long time was below, the little guy was very excited.

"Aoooo~oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

While yelling, he still didn't forget to turn his head and say that he saw it.

The other little beasts also learned to lean on the glass to watch the battle below.

It's just that they and the little tiger think in different directions.

A huge monster beyond their imagination, which has never been seen in the Federation.

Looking at the situation of adult Alphas fighting Warcraft, this is a huge attraction for young Alphas.

where is this place? Why is there such a monster?

"Hey, we can't disturb father now."

No matter how worried he was, he didn't dare to land at this time, but he was fighting down there, and a slight distraction might kill Mo Li and the others.

A strange aircraft suddenly appeared in the sky, it was impossible for Mo Li and others not to notice it.

Shocked, worried and excited at the same time.

Worried that Kane's people noticed something was wrong and sent someone to chase after him.

The excitement is that someone may pass by here.

Of course, they prefer the latter.

With just a few seconds of glance, they could tell that the aircraft was not owned by the Federation.

If they were really passers-by, as long as they used the communication to contact the military headquarters, they would have the hope of leaving.

Mo Li went through all the possibilities in his mind in a few seconds, followed by a more violent attack.

He had to end this battle quickly, otherwise if passers-by were scared away, they would have to wait until the next passer-by passed by, and I don't know how long it would take.

This desolate star is not recorded in the federation's astrolabe at all.

Seeing this, the others became more aggressive, and the Blood-devouring Ivy even seized the opportunity to attack the giant fox's stomach.

There is the softest part of Warcraft, and it is also the best area to break through.

Finally, after more than ten minutes, a group of people solved the giant fox.

When the giant fox fell to the ground, the aircraft also landed not far away.

Although he had some guesses in his heart, but the enemy and friend were unknown at the moment, Mo Li cautiously put the monster into the space button, then returned to human form and looked at the aircraft that landed.

The others followed suit and returned to their human forms.

Although already very exhausted, each of them is still working hard to get into a state of preparation.

Always be ready to jump into battle if something is wrong.

There was a puffing sound, and the top glass cover of the aircraft was opened from the middle to both sides.

During the flight before, the glass cover was always in a peep-proof state. Now that it is opened, with the eyesight of the Alphas, even a mole on the corner of the mouth can be seen clearly within a few tens of meters, let alone such a big person and Seven little beasts.

The moment he saw Cheng Zi'an jumping off the top with the little tiger in his arms, Mo Li froze in place.

The others were not much better, and each of them wondered if they were hallucinating.

But soon, the roar of the tiger told them that this was not a hallucination.

"Aww! Aww! Aww~ Aww~~~"

Seeing his father's excitement, the little tiger struggled a few times before jumping out of Cheng Zi'an's embrace, and then ran all the way to Mo Li.

Mo Li woke up from his daze when the little guy suddenly plunged into his arms.

It's really not a hallucination, Cheng Zi'an is here.

His An An came to him with the little tiger.

Ignoring the wailing of the little guy in his arms, he first walked quickly, then ran, until he was in front of Cheng Zi'an and hugged him into his arms.

Tightly, Fang Buddha wants to melt people into the flesh and blood.

The little tiger caught between the two was squeezed uncomfortably, and with difficulty climbed onto Mo Li's shoulders with its own paws.

Look at this, then look at that, worrying that my father will hurt my father.

But soon he didn't have time to care about this, because his eyes were covered by Mo Li, and when he couldn't see, Mo Li kissed Cheng Zi'an's lips.

The sadness when he thought he would never see Cheng Zi'an again after the catastrophe, the longing for Cheng Zi'an after the catastrophe, and the great surprise and excitement when he suddenly saw the one he loved standing in front of him, everything melted into this kiss inside.

Domineering, lingering, with endless thoughts.

The little beasts lowered their heads tacitly, pretending they didn't see anything.

A few people tens of meters away touched the tip of their noses embarrassingly.

This time, after finally having the sense of reality of "I can really go back", I have to say that I was a little shocked when I suddenly saw the scene of the famous ruthless chief kissing his wife.

The kiss didn't last long, and Mo Li's rationality told him that they had just killed a monster, and they had to leave here as soon as possible.

"An'an, put the aircraft away, and I'll take you back to a safe place."

"Okay."