Chapter 131-135

Chapter 131 Gland Injury & Gentle An'an: Xiaobai is Awesome

  Lin'an Hall is the place where the emperor does his daily work. Except for the empress, concubines in the harem are not allowed to enter at will.

Even Yilan. Nahe, this is also the first time I have stepped into this place.

But thinking about the reason, she wished not to have this honor.

On the way here, she tried to get Li Yan to talk, but no matter how she hinted that there would be benefits, Li Yan's mouth was like a clam, which gave her a headache.

If it was an ordinary servant, she would have been forced to pry it open long ago, but when it came to Li Yan, she could only endure it no matter how angry she was.

As soon as he entered the hall, Li Yan's announcement hadn't completely fallen, when a cup fell on his feet.

"Yilan Nahe! I just want to ask you, do you know anything about Kane!"

Austin's voice came, not the usual "loved concubine" and "Yilan'er", but people with names and surnames Asked, Sen was extremely cold.

Yilan's pupils constricted for a while, and her body trembled subconsciously. Since she was favored, how many years has she not experienced this kind of treatment again?

The brown eyes sank for a second, and soon changed into a cute and pitiful look.

Stepping forward in small steps, he knelt down 10 meters away from Austin.

"Your Majesty, what happened to the emperor? I just heard that he was sent to the hospital with three broken ribs. When did the emperor suffer so much?"

Pretending not to know, this is Yilan The worst decision on the road.

The best strategy is to directly confess Kane's obsession with Cheng Zi'an, and use affection to offset tonight's recklessness.

However, seeing such a battle, how dare she say this, when Kane didn't get into the water, she drowned herself.

Companion to a monarch is like companion to a tiger, the favor of more than ten years is not for nothing.

In terms of temper towards Austin, Yilan thinks that no one can match her harem.

At this time, not to refute is the best refute.

With her head raised, the white neck between the luxurious and exquisite collar slightly pulled out a beautiful arc, like a swan with its neck stretched.

On the small melon-seeded face, with almond eyes and cherry lips, everything is just right.

At this time, there was a glint of water in the brown eyes, innocent, with a trace of innocence that no one could bear to hurt.

Yes, simplicity.

Being able to climb to the position of imperial concubine in the harem already shows that Yilan's appearance is gorgeous enough.

And this kind of gorgeousness is not only about the bones, but also this weak appearance that can arouse Alpha's desire to protect, so that you can't find the slightest pretentiousness.

Austin looked at the concubine Chong who was kneeling below, she was soft and soft, her face was full of worry for her son in her words, her ice blue eyes were like a deep pool.

"Knowing that Kane was admitted to the hospital, but I don't know why he was injured? Yilan, you let me down!"

The voice was still cold, without ups and downs, falling in Yilan's ears, and her heart was mostly cold.

"Your Majesty, concubine..." He

wanted to explain before he opened his mouth. Li Yan, who was standing aside, took a step forward and drew Austin's attention away.

"Say."

"Your Majesty, it has been confirmed that it is the Xinhejia Private Hospital. According to news, he needs to stay in the hospital for observation for a day."

Hearing this, the icy blue seemed to be wrapped in a storm. Shiver couldn't help herself.

With Austin's permission, Li Yan's voice was not deliberately lowered, so Yilan could hear it clearly.

It will be mentioned at this time, except that Cheng Zi'an doesn't want to do what he wants.

She knew exactly what her son was going to do to the Cheng family's little omega.

But her son was beaten until his ribs were broken, obviously he didn't succeed, why did Cheng Zi'an end up in the hospital.

I'm afraid it's not to take advantage of the situation to sue the emperor to achieve the purpose of punishing Kane.

It is a reason for the fault of the son not to teach the father.

There is also a way: a loving mother often loses her children.

The emperor has many heirs, each with their own advantages. Even though it seems that only the fourth prince and the eldest prince are closest to the throne, in fact, the adult princes and daughters all have their own advantages.

Even among the six minors, three are examples of "other people's children".

So in the royal family, only a loving mother loses her children.

Punishing Kane is equivalent to slapping Yilan in the face, and what's more, it may also affect the Nahe family outside the palace.

It's not that she thinks too much, but that the emperor can really do it.

She knew how much Austin valued the Cheng family.

The Cheng family, which has produced three queens, has a different meaning to the royal family.

Moreover, the Cheng family has only been loyal to the emperor for generations, and has never taken a position in the fight for succession. Based on this alone, the status of the Cheng family in the emperor's heart cannot be compared with that of a prince.

The Cheng family's appearance really killed three birds with one stone.

It only took a few seconds for her thoughts to turn back and forth, and after thinking through these, Yilan wanted to argue a few more words.

The one who got the fracture was her imperial son, how could something happen to Cheng Zi'an?

But as soon as she met Austin's eyes, the silent storm in the icy blue immediately gave her a rest.

There are only tears in the eye sockets, acting like silence is better than sound.

Li Yan at the side saw all this, and couldn't help admiring in his heart that he is indeed a person who can pamper the harem for more than ten years.

Just thinking about it, I immediately found the most suitable way to deal with His Majesty's anger.

After all, it was the person he had spoiled for many years, Austin looked down at the woman kneeling on the ground.

Seeing that she didn't refute further, didn't complain, but just looked at him with tears in her eyes, a little unbearable flashed across her heart.

Gone in an instant.

"Put your tears away and go to the hospital with me. In the car, let me think about what to do later. If something happens again, you don't have to be this noble concubine. Let's go to Star Y with your good emperor. After

saying that, without caring about Yilan, Austin strode out of the palace, and Li Yan followed suit.

Yilan, who was left in the distance, seemed to have been sucked out of all her strength in an instant, and she collapsed on the ground.

What did His Majesty just say? Y star?

"Imperial Concubine!"

The maids who accompanied her immediately stepped forward to support her, and the eldest maid called out worriedly.

"Your Majesty said that you want to send the emperor to Planet Y?!"

With support, Yilan pulled herself together and looked at Nia, the eldest maid whom she trusted the most, and grabbed her wrist tightly.

Because of the pain, Nia frowned, endured the pain and persuaded:

"Noble Concubine, Your Majesty has gone out, you have to catch up as soon as possible, no matter what His Majesty decides, as long as the empress is well, the Fourth Prince will be well." "

Yes, I must be well."

After listening to the persuasion of her confidant, she quickly calmed down.

The most important thing now is to appease the Cheng family.

For the sake of the emperor, she bowed her head for the time being. When that day came, she would definitely make the Cheng family pay the price.

In the hospital, Cheng Zi'an was half lying on the hospital bed, the little unicorn was sitting in his arms, the tip of his pink tongue was gently touching the back of his white hand, and his silver eyes were full of love for his master.

"Master, are you still suffering? Next time you meet such a perverted villain, don't lock me up, let me help you, okay? 』

"Okay, I will ask you to help me next time."

Cheng Zi'an promised as he stroked his back soothingly with the other hand.

It's just that only he knows how strong this promise is.

Omega's spiritual body is a healing system, and he is not good at fighting.

Unless the mental power riots, it can't cause any harm to Alpha at all, but may be injured by Alpha's mental power.

That's why he didn't release Xiaobai to deal with the fourth prince just now.

"Master, I've rested, and I'll clean it up for you, okay?" With that

said, the little unicorn stood up.

It was obviously a question mark tone, but the stubbornness in the silver-white eyes made it impossible for Cheng Zi'an to say no.

"it is good."

Hearing this, the little unicorn immediately became happy, jumped out of Cheng Zi'an's arms, and landed on the bed.

At this time, Cheng Zi'an had already changed his shirt, and put on the round neck T-shirt that Chen Min asked the butler to send, but with a slight pull back, the glands were exposed.

After waiting for Cheng Zi'an to adjust to the prone sleeping position, the little unicorn gently touched his gland with its unicorn.

The brightly colored unicorn has three circles of halo, making the white skin even more fair and delicate.

This was what Mo Li and the others saw when they entered.

Hearing the knock on the door, Cheng Zi'an turned his head and looked at the door, because the little unicorn was being treated, so he didn't move, but looked at Mo Li with his eyebrows and eyes bent, making people feel as soft as cotton candy like.

Soft and sweet.

And in this sweetness, because of the doctor's diagnosis just now, there is a bit of bitterness.

Omega, who has just finished bonding heat, is very sensitive to Alpha's pheromone induction, and the ten-day vacation is to let Omega relax from it.

But Cheng Zi'an is a rare 7-day combined fever, and the remaining 3 days of rest did not let him fully recover.

And after the glandular examination and pheromone test just now, Cheng Zi'an's glandular nerves are very sensitive, which also makes him more sensitive to Alpha's pheromone induction than ordinary people.

Just now Kane forcibly used pheromone to crush Cheng Zi'an, which had already hurt Cheng Zi'an to a certain extent.

And this kind of damage from pheromone can only be warmed up, even if there is an S-level mental body, it can only slightly ease his discomfort.

At this time, Mo Li was very fortunate that he didn't drive home directly, but followed Chen Min's advice and sent him to the hospital for inspection first.

"Zian, how do you feel now? Are you still uncomfortable?"

Chen Wen stepped forward, touched the head of the youngest son, and asked softly.

Cheng Zi'an saw that her eyes were red, it was obvious that she had cried, and he had some guesses in his heart.

"It's not uncomfortable, Xiaobai is very powerful."

These words are not coaxing her, Cheng Zi'an really feels good at the moment, the healing power of the S-level spiritual body is not just talking.

"Mother, what did the doctor say? Will it affect the pregnancy?"

The tension in the words made Mo Li startled.

During the examination just now, there was indeed a pregnancy test, but I didn't expect Cheng Zi'an to ask about it as soon as he opened his mouth.

"The test results will come out later, and the report coming out now is about glands and pheromones. You may need to take a vacation during this period."

It was not Chen Wen, but Cheng Shuo who answered.

He held his wife in his arms and patted her on the back comfortingly, lest she cry again.

Hearing what he said, Cheng Zi'an's expression was not unusual, as if he had expected it.

In fact, as a medical student, he really had a premonition and was aware of this kind of injury. Currently, there is no other way but to recuperate, so he asked Mo Li to take him home directly.

It's just that Chen Min couldn't hold back, so he came to the hospital.

He responded with a quick "yes", he looked at Mo Li, his lips curled up slightly, and he gave him a comforting smile.

He is afraid that he will blame himself.

His Alpha always takes the blame on himself.

"Knock knock knock!"

Standing near the door, Cheng Zihan turned around and asked, "Who?"

At this moment, Long Qing should have brought someone to do public relations below, not to mention the Cheng family's guards, who guarded this floor firmly. , It is no exaggeration to say that even a single mosquito cannot fly in.

Outside the door, Austin waved his hand to stop Li Yan, and replied in person: