Chapter 3 He's Special

"?"

"Put your bangs up, and I'll paint them for you, otherwise it's inconvenient for you."

Meeting Cheng Zi'an's puzzled eyes, alpha spoke reasonable words without changing his face, and no one could notice it under the faint expression The chaotic heartbeat that can't be reached.

"Then, trouble."

Blinking, Cheng Zi'an nodded.

There was a slight smile in the black eyes, which smudged a little bit to the end of the eyes, making the originally cold face come alive.

The ice blue instantly darkened by a shade, and at an angle that Cheng Zi'an didn't notice, Alpha tried his best to steady his hand that was trembling because of that smile.

Opening the medicine box, instantly, a fresh fragrance of plants filled the car.

"You're welcome, it's my problem that you get hurt."

Under the tense mood, the words that came out seemed a little cold. At this moment, Mo Li felt a little annoyed at himself.

In the past, I didn't think there was anything wrong with my speaking like this, but now, after finally being able to get in touch with him at such a close distance, when I opened my mouth, it was businesslike and rigid. I don't know what he would think of him.

Cheng Zi'an didn't think too much about it.

Before carrying out missions with Murray, he has long been used to his way of speaking.

Moreover, when the battleship was damaged and forced to land on Desolate Star, the two spent more than 180 days together. During this period, Mo Li was seriously injured in order to protect him, and finally lost his life.

So for Cheng Zi'an, Moli is different.

No matter how cold he is to him, he won't care.

What's more, here, he and him are the first acquaintances.

Lifting his right hand to press Liu Hai on it, in order to cooperate with Mo Li's application of ointment, Cheng Zi'an's upper body leaned forward slightly.

He watched Mo Li carefully apply the medicine to him. Although there was nothing visible on his face, but the gentle movement of his fingertips when applying the medicine to the wound, he knew that this alpha was still so gentle.

He was the one who helped him treat him in his previous life, but he enjoyed the services of Ba Moli once he was reborn.

Staring at the alpha in front of him, half of the mask covered his forehead to under his eyes. It is said that he had just joined the army for the second year. When he was on the front line, he was burned by the high-energy flames fired by the enemy's energy gun in order to save his comrades.

At that time, because he covered his eyes with his hands in time, the armor on his arms protected half of his face below the eyes, but his face was disfigured from his forehead to his temples.

This person is really, always hurting himself because of saving others.

The image of Alpha turning into a lion body to protect him when he jumped from the exploding battleship flashed in his mind, the tip of his tongue was slightly astringent.

At that time, although the two had jumped off ahead of time, they still did not escape the aftermath of the explosion. One of Mo Li's wings was completely shattered, and the other was broken in half. The scarlet blood stained the entire white lion's body red.

When the two fell on the deserted star, he was the only one who was well protected and was unscathed, except for Mo Li's blood stained on the combat uniform.

Thinking of this, Cheng Zi'an closed his eyes, the wrinkles between his brows made Mo Li think that he hurt him.

There was a pause in the movement of the hand, and it was even lighter when it was struck again.

After applying the ointment, the warm fingertips left his forehead, Cheng Zi'an opened his eyes and thanked him with a smile.

I looked at the time again, it was almost 1:30, and I had to hurry back to the laboratory.

In fact, the wound is only such a small area, if it wasn't for Alpha's careful and slow movements, it should have been fixed long ago.

But Cheng Zi'an liked Mo Li's gentleness very much.

This is a special case for Cheng Zi'an, who is always measuring things and wishing to grasp every minute and every second.

With the grace of saving his life and the 180-odd days of getting along with him, Cheng Zi'an knew very well that Mo Li was special to him.

As for how special it is, he hasn't figured it out yet.

"Are you in a hurry? I'll see you off."