Chapter 81-85

Chapter 81 Under the wedding & the throbbing of the heartbeat

As a rare high-level Omega in the Federation, and possessing a spiritual body as precious as a unicorn, even though the Cheng family has always protected his privacy very well, Cheng Zi'an's popularity is still higher than that of many entertainment circles. The stars are all high.

Especially for #遇见成银安unicorn, who recently rushed to the top three of the hot search list, #奇少的Omega chose the legendary ghost face general? , #chengzi'an is married?

Although it was soon suppressed by the Cheng family, it was enough to impress the public.

At that time, all kinds of Li Tao's posts are still there, and the things about the two of them are criticized more than praises on the Internet.

With the impetus of the four princes, the photo of Mo Li mistakenly taken by Yuji when he was discharged from the hospital was typeset together with Cheng Zi'an's photo, which caused a lot of bad comments.

The upper half of the face of the Alpha on the left looks like a centipede climbing, and it also looks like a thousand-year-old tree root intertwined. The Omega on the right has such a delicate appearance that even netizens who are also Omega are amazed.

Delicate and small oval face, snowy skin and black hair, a pair of peach blossom eyes that are haunting even when you are not smiling, looking directly at the source of the camera, and the slender body is outlined under a white coat, giving off a sense of abstinence.

This is a photo taken by Zhang Chengzi'an when he attended a certain medical academic conference.

The cold and indifferent breath is completely different from the sweet and cute pictures taken by netizen Lu.

As for the content of the article, it was nothing more than criticizing Mo Li for not being good enough for Cheng Zi'an, adding some conspiracy theories, mainly to tell everyone that there was a problem with the flash marriage between the two, and that it was absolutely impossible for these two to have feelings for each other. .

Similar articles are not only available on Xingbo, but also everywhere on Xingwang.

At the beginning, Chen Min asked people to suppress the hot searches, but these netizen Li Tao's posts couldn't fully take care of them, and could only suppress all the keywords related to the hot list to less than 100.

It can be said that even if there was an interval of more than a month, the seven-second memory of netizens is useless in this matter.

No, as soon as the news of Cheng Zi'an and Mo Li's wedding was released, it almost immediately rushed to the top of the hot list.

The first news on other entertainment websites other than Xingbo has also been replaced with this one.

When Mo Li flew all the way from Cheng's house to the hotel with Cheng Zi'an on his back in the form of a beast, the popularity on the Internet was even more hyped.

It's not a big deal for an Alpha to turn into a beast and appear in public, but it's not so common to see an Omega sitting on it, not to mention that the protagonists are Cheng Zi'an and Mo Li, who are in the news today.

Someone saw it and immediately picked up an optical computer to shoot a video, zoomed in, and zoomed in. Although only a little picture was captured, it was enough to attract traffic.

The mask on the Flying Wing White Lion's face is so recognizable that the video attracted rave reviews as soon as it was released.

The two of them didn't know that they had become popular on the Internet again, but when they made this decision, they had already anticipated possible troubles.

But compared to these insignificant troubles, Mo Li felt that the happiness of his Omega was the most important thing.

No matter what Cheng Zi'an wanted, he would try his best to satisfy it.

As for Cheng Zi'an, it was purely a declaration.

Although looking at his Alpha now, it seems that he is not very popular, but when he heals his face one day, who knows if there will be shameless people posting it.

He knew that before Mo Li was not injured, there were many people in the military department who fell in love with him.

snort!

He wants everyone to know that Murray is his.

But I have to say that Mo Li was willing to let him fly all the way to the hotel on his beast form, he really didn't expect it.

His original plan was to masturbate the big white lion in the garden of his home for a while, and then post a star blog.

He also knew the heated discussions on the Internet before, including who promoted them, he was very clear.

On the one hand, this plan is to declare sovereignty, and on the other hand, it is also to tell everyone, especially Kane, that he and Murray are very good, there are no conspiracy theories, and there is no such thing as unworthy.

He likes Murray, very much!

But now it's better.

No, it's super good.

Lying on Mo Li's body, holding the big white lion's neck with both hands, his small face was buried in the soft mane, Cheng Zi'an squinted his eyes and was super satisfied.

The mental power surrounding Cheng Zi'an faithfully fed back his movements, reactions, and every little detail into Mo Li's mental domain.

Mo Li, who was flying, felt that his heart was about to melt, and he became more determined to use animal forms to interact with Cheng Zi'an in the future.

Soon, the hotel arrived.

The entertainment reporters who got the news early and squatted outside were shooting at the falling white lion one by one.

The sound of flashing lights is endless.

This wedding did not allow access to reporters, and the reporters who heard the news could only try to find some hot spots outside the hotel.

In addition to Yuji, there are also many who cover current affairs, military affairs, and finance.

After landing, the great white lion retracted its wings first, then sat down on the ground, and waited for Omega to get down and stand firmly before regaining its human body.

Suits and shirts are inevitably wrinkled.

Cheng Zi'an took a step forward and reached out to help Mo Li straighten his clothes and collar.

Rolling his eyes, he put his hands on Mo Li's shoulders, stood on tiptoe, and planted a kiss on Mo Li's cheek.

The click sounded again and again, and Cheng Zi'an smiled.

The black eyes refracted a little fragmented light under the flash, and the smile between the brows and eyes was so sweet that people couldn't move their eyes away.

"Thank you, I'm very happy."

"Me too."

Mo Li said with a slight hook at the corner of his mouth.

Before the Cheng family's car arrived, Mo Li and Cheng Zi'an entered the hotel first.

The appearance of the two of them holding hands and interlocking fingers does not look like the contract marriage disclosed on the Internet, a fake marriage.

But it doesn't matter.

What the news wants is to hit the spot. Is this kind of reversal afraid that you won't be able to grab traffic? Some of the journalists who are stationed have already started to open their optical brains and start editing copywriting.

At this time, it is time to fight for the speed of being single for many years.

Fifteen minutes later, flashing lights gathered at the hotel entrance again.

With the arrival of luxury cars, the reporters felt as if they had been beaten to death.

At this time, Chen Min got off the back seat of the Cheng family's car, but it was not Cheng Shuo who got down together, but the eldest daughter-in-law of the Chen family.

At this time, the thoughts of all the reporters present were: This news is mine!

Everyone knew that there would be explosive points today, but no one expected that there would be so many explosive points, and they would be so strong.

As soon as the Chen family appeared, the eyes of current affairs, military and political reporters lit up.

On the red carpet, Cheng Shuo and Chen Pang had already walked to their respective partners, and the four of them escorted the elders of the Chen family out of the car and entered the hotel together.

Later, guests with different identities but equally distinguished entered the hotel one after another.

Today's wedding banquet can be said to be extremely extravagant.

Even Cheng Zi'an himself, who knew the arrangement earlier, was shocked when he entered it.

And this extravagance is not only about the wine glasses, but also the dishes on the table, all of which are extremely expensive.

Glancing at the rose petals spread all over the bottom of the feet, the bright red is covered with fine star sand, reflecting the shimmering light under the pieces of crystal lights on the top.

The rose-colored sea of ​​stars and the beautiful Milky Way on the top are not unromantic.

But it's big and it's really big.

When the wedding process came to the couple's speech, all the lights went out, and the "snowflakes" began to fall from the top, or the "luminous" models that could be seen at a glance in the dark.

Many Omegas present showed amazed eyes, but Leng Ge had a calm face, with only one pair of eyes, full of complacency.

He discovered these artificial luminous snowflakes by accident. Who would have thought that the ore powder after refining failure would be so beautiful after being processed.

So when Cheng Zi'an said he hoped the wedding banquet would be romantic, he hurriedly ordered a batch.

Well, the effect is good, and it is worthwhile for him to work overtime for two days.

The speech ended with an exchange of rings.

The pair of rings are the pair of rings on the couple necklace customized by Mo Li.

When Mo Li took his hand and put the ring engraved with the word "Mo Li" on his ring finger, Cheng Zi'an's nose was sore.

He slightly raised his head to meet the ice blue pupils, which was the color he had liked for two lifetimes.

It's good to be alive.

Seeing Bing Lan getting closer and closer to him, Cheng Zi'an closed his eyes.

Under the "snowflakes", silhouettes of him and his kisses are reflected.

Even those who are not optimistic about the two of them can't say against their will that this is just a show and it's all fake.

After all, eyes can't lie.

The dinner went on until nine o'clock, after seeing off the guests, it was nearly ten o'clock when the two arrived home.

The door closed, and Cheng Zi'an, who hadn't felt anything before, suddenly felt his heart beat faster.

Especially when Mo Li loosened his tie and unbuttoned the top two buttons, his throat rolled, and he swallowed.

When he lowered his gaze, he saw a loose tie hanging there, revealing a piece of wheat-colored skin and a beautiful collarbone where the buttons were undone.

For some reason, last night's "crazy thoughts" began to flash in my mind, and there were vague scenes in my dream, which I vaguely remembered.

So hot.

"It's getting late, let's take a bath first? I'm going to turn on the water, why don't you play with the light brain for a while?"

At this moment, Susu's subwoofer came from the ear, brushing the earlobe and entering the cochlea, stirring Cheng Zi'an's unstable body. heartbeat.

What should I do?

bath?

What about after the shower?

Just thinking about it, Yubai's skin was already dyed the bright red of roses.

Although we have shared the same bed for more than a month, today is different.

To be exact, tonight is their real wedding night.

Sitting blankly on the edge of the bed, Cheng Zi'an looked at the carpet under his feet, as if he wanted to see a flower in it.

At this time, footsteps in the bathroom approached, and the top of her hair was gently stroked.

"Okay, let's go wash."

He raised his head, facing the half-faced silver-white mask, only his eyes reflected in the exposed eyes, full of them, encroaching on his favorite ice blue.

At this moment, he felt that his nervousness was actually unnecessary.

He's his partner, isn't it normal for something to happen on a wedding night? Calm down!

And the 76th of the love code, the right amount of harmonious exercise can promote the relationship between the two.

Thinking of this, Cheng Zi'an stood up, reached out and took La Moli's hand.

"Want to be together?" The

four words looked light, but actually took all his courage.

Turning his eyes away, not daring to look at Mo Li at all, Cheng Zi'an felt his heart beating rapidly, and bit his upper and lower lips with his white teeth, the slight tingling sensation made him calm down.

But my mind was still scrolling crazily: Did I really say that? !

Shame made Omega's nape and earlobes dyed peach pink, and the crow-feather-like eyelashes cast fan-shaped shadows on the lower eyelids, trembling slightly, arousing pity.

Given the height difference, Mo Li enjoyed the beautiful scenery in front of him from an excellent angle.

After gradually digesting the extremely shocking invitation, the light in his eyes gradually dimmed, and he almost couldn't control the crazy possessive desire that was forcibly suppressed in his heart.