Chapter 5 I Just Miss You

"Hey?"

This was the first time that the youngest son had clearly expressed his requirements for his future spouse. Chen Wen was surprised for a moment, and soon a smile spread across his face.

"Okay, okay, mother will make another arrangement for you." If you

ask, it means that you really care about it.

"Mother, I..."

Seeing Chen Min's high spirits, Cheng Zi'an just wanted to say that he didn't want to go on a blind date and wanted to find it by himself, when the butler's voice came from the door.

"Master, Eldest Miss, Eldest Young Master."

Following the words, three alphas in military uniforms walked into the living room.

"Father, sister, brother." His

eyes touched the three of them, and the emotions that had just eased began to surge again, and his nose was sour.

But this time, he still held back the tears.

If he hadn't been born again, he really didn't know that he could cry so well.

When receiving the news, the housekeeper only said that something happened to the young master and he cried when he got home, but he didn't know what happened.

Cheng Zi'an had rarely cried since he was a child, and hearing this terrified them. Cheng Zihan and Cheng Ziyi hurried to his father Cheng Shuo's office, and the three hurried back.

The Cheng family was very protective of their calf, their eyes were red from crying when they saw their son/brother, this grievance seemed to be taken too much, and the three alphas frowned.

"Who is it? Who bullied you? Lin Tian? Or Xu Yuze?"

Cheng Zihan stepped forward, took a tissue and wiped the wet corners of his younger brother's eyes.

Lin Tian mentioned in the words is Cheng Zi'an's immediate boss.

It is true that Cheng Zi'an is a hot talent in the medical department, he was promoted to colonel at a young age, but it is precisely because of this that he is the most eye-catching.

Lin Tian is the director of the scientific research department of the medical center, a senior colonel, and his partner is the third son of the Han family. Others are jealous of the Cheng family. Even if they have pink eyes, they dare not do anything blatantly, but Lin Tian doesn't.

Although the Cheng family is the head of the four major families, in the Han family's generation, the eldest daughter married into the royal family and is the concubine of the third prince.

When Cheng Zi'an heard his sister mention Lin Tian, ​​he also thought of all the troubles Lin Tian had caused him at this point in his previous life, and he thought that his sister had heard something.

"No, I just miss you," he shook his head, and hugged Cheng Zihan, who was much taller than him in front of him, "I accidentally fell asleep in the laboratory today, and I had a nightmare, in which I had an accident , I will never see you again, that dream was so real, and I was scared when I woke up."

Cheng Zi'an felt that it was impossible for him to forget the despair that lingered in his heart.

The four people present looked at each other, and then quietly let out a sigh of relief.

It turned out to be a nightmare.

This evening, the whole family got together for dinner together.

Cheng Ziyi and Cheng Zi'an are twins, and Cheng Ziyi is the older brother, who was born with 2s mental strength, and broke through to 3s at the age of 18.

He has regarded himself as an elder brother since he was a child, and he has taken good care of his younger brother in every aspect, but he is like Cheng Shuo in character, relatively silent, unable to speak, and all good things are expressed with actions.

No, at dinner, sitting next to his younger brother, he kept picking Cheng Zi'an's favorite dishes, and gave Cheng Zi'an a rare medicinal plant in advance as a birthday present, just to make his younger brother happy.

Feeling the warmth of his family, Cheng Zi'an smiled all night. After getting rid of the indifference when he was outside, his brows and eyes looked super soft and cute, not to mention the rare coquettishness, which made Cheng Zihan and Chen Wen couldn't help pinching their faces , Touch your head.

These intimacy like treating children that he once disliked, but now he enjoys it very much.