Chapter 181-185

Chapter 181 An An: Blushing to her husband mua in full view

 "I haven't eaten anything since today. I've checked everything now. Let's go to brunch, shall we?"

From his appearance, he was probably so embarrassed that he wanted to dig a hole and bury himself.

Mo Li hurriedly coaxed softly.

The examination required an empty stomach, so after last night's supper, Cheng Zi'an hadn't eaten anything until now near nine o'clock.

"En." The

voice was very soft, but to the Alpha present, this voice was very clear.

Even if the Omegas didn't hear him clearly, they could tell by his appearance that he was in an embarrassing state.

Everyone tacitly assumed that they hadn't heard the stomach growl just now, and Austin went out the door first.

Chen Min, who was originally full of grandchildren, began to feel sorry for her son again.

Seeing Mo Li coaxing him, he immediately went out and called the butler to order the prepared breakfast to be brought to the table quickly.

Hearing this, the butler immediately gave orders.

When several people went downstairs, two steamed soup dumplings, two bowls of porridge, sprinkled with meat floss, and a plate of fried dough sticks were already placed on the dining table.

In order to accompany Cheng Zi'an, Mo Li didn't even eat breakfast.

He couldn't bear to eat by himself and let Cheng Zi'an starve by his side.

It happened to be with me at the moment.

Austin and the doctors were brought to the sofa in the living room by Cheng Shuo and others, and refreshments were already placed on the coffee table.

"Sit down, this is not the palace."

Austin waved his hand and said first.

Cheng Zihan's siblings looked at their father and saw him sitting down opposite His Majesty with his arms around his mother's waist with his usual expression.

The three doctors looked at each other, and in the end it was Wang Taiyi who sat down first, and the other two sat down together shaking their legs.

It's just that the three of them didn't dare to sit down, they only occupied half of their buttocks, and their bodies were even more straight.

Austin didn't notice this, and his eyes fell on the dining table not far away, with unclear emotions in his eyes.

"Mo Li didn't eat breakfast either, this kid is just worrying about it. He said he didn't want Zi An to be hungry alone, so he went hungry with him."

Knowing that Austin wanted to find a chance to talk to Mo Li, Cheng Shuo explained.

This sounded disgusting, but the smile on his face had already betrayed everything.

Chen Wen also followed with a smile and said,

"Zi'an, I'm really going to be spoiled by him." Having said that, Chen Wen was very happy in her heart.

Who doesn't want their Omega to still be pampered like they were at home after getting married?

Not to mention that Cheng Zi'an, who was indifferent to everything since childhood, has changed so much after falling in love with Mo Li.

If you don't really like it, how can you make a change?

When Cheng Zi'an insisted on marrying Mo Li, she was worried.

Worried that Cheng Zi'an's love would be let down, worried that he would be wronged.

After all, love is an inexplicable thing. It doesn't mean that if you love the other person, the other person will love you.

Fortunately, all worries are unnecessary.

After marriage, seeing his youngest son being spoiled more and more by his son-in-law, Chen Min felt very satisfied.

I am 100% satisfied with this son-in-law.

Now the three Alphas in the family want to "discuss" with Mo Li, but they dare not let Chen Min know.

Hearing this, Austin couldn't help thinking of how he and Mo Yushu looked when they were newly married.

It is also so gluey.

Doctor Wang had seen too much interaction between the young couple since he stayed at Cheng's house, so he was no stranger to it for a long time, but the two newcomers were quite surprised.

Who would have thought that Alpha, who made the Omegas in the military department afraid to even look at him, would be so doting on his wife?

But thinking about it, it was Cheng Zi'an, and felt that it was supposed to be like this.

Since ancient times, heroes have been saddened by beauty, let alone an iceberg beauty like Cheng Zi'an.

A single smile is enough to drive half of the Federation's Alphas crazy.

Without giving the two of them any more time for divergent thinking, Austin, who looked away, asked about Cheng Zi'an's future childcare.

He is not at home now, he has to go to the military headquarters every day.

But fortunately, with the reference from the previous case, now Cheng Zi'an is only responsible for coordinating the second clinical trial.

It's just that he couldn't relax and started a new topic, which was about cell regeneration.

The preliminary concept has been mentioned in front of him.

As the emperor, he naturally hoped that this subject would be carried out as soon as possible.

But as the father-in-law and Xiaobao's grandfather, he was worried that this would tire Cheng Zi'an.

"Master Zi'an is in good health, and the condition of the fetus is also very good. According to the current diet, don't stop and pay attention to sleep. Generally speaking, there will be no serious problems."

Doctor Wang said after thinking about it.

At the dining table, Cheng Zi'an paid attention to this side when Cheng Shuo opened his mouth.

Eating breakfast with two purposes, when he heard his parents half-complaining that Mo Li spoiled him too much, he looked at Alpha beside him, saw that pair of ice blue eyes were full of smiles, wrinkled the tip of his nose lightly, and said with a loud voice. A nasal "hum" came out of his nose.

Under Xiao Aojiao, the sweetness like an overturned honeypot spreads in the apex of her heart.

The chopsticks picked up the soup dumpling that Mo Li put in the plate, it had been blown to cool it, the temperature of its mouth was just right, the soup dripped out of it, it was so fresh that Cheng Zian squinted his eyes slightly.

The peach petal-shaped eyes are bent into small crescents, the pale pink lips are moving, and a little soup is on the corner of the mouth, so cute, Mo Li can't help but get closer, kiss the little soup, One touch away.

This action surprised Cheng Zi'an.

Subconsciously looked at the few people who were talking in the living room.

Although he likes to stick and kiss with Mo Li, and likes to be cuddled in his arms and be intimate with him coquettishly, it doesn't mean that he can play kisses in front of his parents shamelessly.

Fortunately, everyone was talking seriously and didn't pay attention to this side.

Heaving a sigh of relief, he glared at the culprit bitterly. Just as he was about to say something, he heard Dr. Wang draw conclusions about his physical condition.

Immediately forgetting what happened just now, a pair of peach blossom eyes looked at Mo Li eagerly, her plump lips were slightly pursed, and there was a bit of anticipation in her shining eyes.

Looking at his eyes, Mo Li knew what he wanted without saying anything.

Knowing that Cheng Zi'an had submitted an application for a new project, Mo Li raised objections.

Even though he promised to focus on treasure/treasure, Mo Li still worried that he would be too tired if he just started the preliminary research first.

There were too many criminal records, he didn't think Cheng Zi'an could bear to take his time after the project started.

Just look at Leng Ge.

This bamboo horse who "smells like Cheng Zi'an" was just dragged out of the laboratory by the old man of the Leng family forcibly a while ago.

Of course, he also knew that Cheng Zi'an wouldn't be so busy day and night with Treasure/Treasure around.

But he didn't want him to get tired.

Cheng Zi'an didn't know what Mo Li was thinking.

But he wanted Murray too much to get rid of those foul language.

His Alpha is so good, why are these people attacking him with such a small flaw?

Although there are not many satires and insults against Mo Li on the Internet, they were all blocked by Long Qing.

Not only Mo Li, but also other wounded sergeants.

These flaws are obviously their medals for defending their home and country, but in the eyes of these keyboard warriors, they are "fouling people's eyes", "scaring people to death", "if you want me, you might as well die on the spot".

Sometimes Cheng Zi'an really felt that the military should introduce relevant laws: those who criticize soldiers, regardless of whether they are active or retired, will face severe penalties.

Better to throw it straight to the front.

"Husband~ I will definitely be very careful, you can arrange someone to watch, I am very good, okay~"

poking Mo Li's arm with his fingertips, Cheng Zi'an begged softly.

Seeing that Mo Li was unmoved, he poked it once and then poked it again.

"Husband~A Li~"

While speaking, fine mist gradually appeared in her shiny eyes, and her plump lips were pouting.

The movement here was quickly noticed by the few people who were chatting.

The four Alphas glanced there quietly, then quickly looked away.

Excellent hearing is really hard not to hear. Cheng Zi'an didn't know that he was acting cute with her husband under the eyes of the "public" when Cheng Shuo and the others secretly voted for her.